× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Tebow starts tomorrow

19 Dec 2010 17:40 #21 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Tebow starts tomorrow

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: If you really expect anything from this holy roller then you have no clue about the game of football. All the Broncos are acomplishing today is diminishing his trade value

end of subject

No matter what happens in the second half, you've already demonstrated a total lack of evaluating talent. It's not all measured by stats. Hail to the self proclaimed expert. I've got a gut feeling that Denver will win today. He looks like a football player to me.

Mu ha ha ha ha ha

Take it from a guy that played six years and coached 7...Tebow sucks

Hey Rocdoc, you got any more feelings about the Packers and New England tonight? I wanna make some green

And as for tonight, I'll stick wwith my buddy Tom from Michigan.

Packers +15 it is then, thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Dec 2010 17:53 #22 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Tebow starts tomorrow

Vice Lord wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: If you really expect anything from this holy roller then you have no clue about the game of football. All the Broncos are acomplishing today is diminishing his trade value

end of subject

No matter what happens in the second half, you've already demonstrated a total lack of evaluating talent. It's not all measured by stats. Hail to the self proclaimed expert. I've got a gut feeling that Denver will win today. He looks like a football player to me.

Mu ha ha ha ha ha

Hey Rocdoc, you got any more feelings about the Packers and New England tonight? I wanna make some green

You brag a lot and I'm inclined to believe that talk is all you have to offer. You've shown it over and over again. Credible people certainly have a much different opinion than you do and I'm much more inclined to listen to them.

I get the feeling you haven't been around too many athelets at rock college, and you've certianly never been around a champion like me because if you had you'd know that we all all like to brag..

Actually, the real champions whom I've been around Lawrence Taylor, Rob Lytle, Dick Webber, etc. possess confidence and do not need to brag. They let their play do the talking. Why don't you show us your stuff? I'm sure if you had any, you do so. rofllol rofllol

19 Dec 2010 17:57 #23 by Rockdoc

The Viking wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

end of subject

He has some great stats and has made no mistakes. He has put some very accurate passes right on the money, and he had a reciever drop a wide open pass on the numbers in the endzone, otherwise we would be within 3. Our Defense looks like a high school team. Tebow has done enough to help us win this but not without a defense.

Can't agree with you more. The lad did nothing to devalue his stock. Judging from expert commentary (i.e. people who actually played or coached the game) he drew praise. I just remembered that someone like Elway needs to learn from Vl because he too thinks Tebow has the it factor, but then Elway is only a Hall of Fame palyer. What in the hell would he know??? :) )

19 Dec 2010 17:58 #24 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

end of subject

Mu ha ha ha ha ha

You brag a lot and I'm inclined to believe that talk is all you have to offer. You've shown it over and over again. Credible people certainly have a much different opinion than you do and I'm much more inclined to listen to them.

I get the feeling you haven't been around too many athelets at rock college, and you've certianly never been around a champion like me because if you had you'd know that we all all like to brag..

Actually, the real champions whom I've been around Lawrence Taylor, Rob Lytle, Dick Webber, etc. possess confidence and do not need to brag. They let their play do the talking. Why don't you show us your stuff? I'm sure if you had any, you do so. rofllol rofllol

Ha ha ha...I don't think there's enough bandwitdh here for me to name the famous people I know

LT?
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/lt_r ... 6QBWf0Y1GO

19 Dec 2010 18:00 #25 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

end of subject

He has some great stats and has made no mistakes. He has put some very accurate passes right on the money, and he had a reciever drop a wide open pass on the numbers in the endzone, otherwise we would be within 3. Our Defense looks like a high school team. Tebow has done enough to help us win this but not without a defense.

Can't agree with you more. The lad did nothing to devalue his stock. Judging from expert commentary (i.e. people who actually played or coached the game) he drew praise. I just remembered that someone like Elway needs to learn from Vl because he too thinks Tebow has the it factor, but then Elway is only a Hall of Fame palyer. What in the hell would he know??? :) )

Watching you two girlie men discuss football is almost laughable...Almost

19 Dec 2010 18:02 #26 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

end of subject

Mu ha ha ha ha ha

What stuff? Old highschool and college pictures? Carnation bowl trophies? What do you want?

19 Dec 2010 18:09 #27 by Rockdoc

Vice Lord wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

end of subject

Mu ha ha ha ha ha

Ha ha ha...I don't think there's enough bandwitdh here for me to name the famous people I know

LT?

Yes, LT and I played golf together when I used to live in Houston. I'm sure you have seen many athletes on TV, and will list them but that is not the same as knowing them or even having them as friends. Nor does it have anything to do with famous athletes with whom you have actually played or played against.

19 Dec 2010 18:16 - 19 Dec 2010 18:36 #28 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

end of subject

Mu ha ha ha ha ha

LT?

Yes, LT and I played golf together when I used to live in Houston. I'm sure you have seen many athletes on TV, and will list them but that is not the same as knowing them or even having them as friends. Nor does it have anything to do with famous athletes with whom you have actually played or played against.

Don't make assumptions..and I think 50,000 people have played golf with LT, so if thats your claim to fame I gotta laugh..

And thanks, for the Packer pick +15

19 Dec 2010 18:19 #29 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

end of subject

Mu ha ha ha ha ha

LT?

I have famous athletes in my family... lol

NEXT!

19 Dec 2010 20:22 #30 by Residenttroll returns
Carnation Bowl trophies and lettering in six pack sports....that's VL

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds