× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Tebow starts tomorrow

19 Dec 2010 21:04 #31 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Tebow starts tomorrow
Yup. There is a lot of talk, but when asked to prove any of it he remains silent. All he has is talk. At least, I can document that my uncle was an olympic gymnast, that I bowled against Dick Webber, rolled a couple of 300 games, Averaged over 220 in the Ft. Belvoir bowling tournament and came in 8th in the round robin roll off, lost in the finals of the New Orleans Oil men tennis tournament, etc. All we get from Vl is a lot of empty claim to fame. But as Vl declares, I wouldn't know an athlete if I saw one:)))

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Dec 2010 22:46 #32 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Tebow starts tomorrow

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Yup. There is a lot of talk, but when asked to prove any of it he remains silent. All he has is talk. At least, I can document that my uncle was an olympic gymnast, that I bowled against Dick Webber, rolled a couple of 300 games, Averaged over 220 in the Ft. Belvoir bowling tournament and came in 8th in the round robin roll off, lost in the finals of the New Orleans Oil men tennis tournament, etc. All we get from Vl is a lot of empty claim to fame. But as Vl declares, I wouldn't know an athlete if I saw one:)))

Franz it sup rises me that anyone, yet alone you would bother to cross swards with that 4'th class troll.

19 Dec 2010 22:48 #33 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Tebow starts tomorrow
Even if Orton was good he is so boring today was much more entertaining.

19 Dec 2010 23:17 #34 by Residenttroll returns
In the late 70's while at a sports camp, I snapped the ball to Archie Manning. I played pick up basketball with Hakeem when in college. I rooted for Tebow today. All true stories.

20 Dec 2010 01:36 #35 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Tebow starts tomorrow
I have a picture of Venus Williams' butt on the ceiling in my bedroom. Does that count?

20 Dec 2010 07:07 #36 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Tebow starts tomorrow

The Viking wrote: I have a picture of Venus Williams' butt on the ceiling in my bedroom. Does that count?

Viking, come on....

20 Dec 2010 08:04 #37 by Martin Ent Inc
Dementia, my FIL has it.
Comes up with alot of roll eyes stuff all the time, we just let it ride as we all know it's his world.

20 Dec 2010 08:43 #38 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Tebow starts tomorrow

neptunechimney wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Yup. There is a lot of talk, but when asked to prove any of it he remains silent. All he has is talk. At least, I can document that my uncle was an olympic gymnast, that I bowled against Dick Webber, rolled a couple of 300 games, Averaged over 220 in the Ft. Belvoir bowling tournament and came in 8th in the round robin roll off, lost in the finals of the New Orleans Oil men tennis tournament, etc. All we get from Vl is a lot of empty claim to fame. But as Vl declares, I wouldn't know an athlete if I saw one:)))

Franz it sup rises me that anyone, yet alone you would bother to cross swards with that 4'th class troll.

Every now and then it is fun to call his crap as crap. Besides I was bored and he's always good for some entertainment.

Tebow was more exciting wasn't he? Too bad they limited him so much in passing and plays in general. That safety was an outgrowth of fear to scar the rookie.

20 Dec 2010 10:45 #39 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Tebow starts tomorrow

neptunechimney wrote:

He's not very mature, or street smart, is he? To think a slug like me can out manuver him intelectually surprises me sometimes as well- But anyway- Thanks for the Green Bay +15 pick Franz- I never woulda bet it without ya- I thought the Pats would kill them- that was sweet

20 Dec 2010 10:58 #40 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Tebow starts tomorrow

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

neptunechimney wrote:

Every now and then it is fun to call his crap as crap. Besides I was bored and he's always good for some entertainment.

Tebow was more exciting wasn't he? Too bad they limited him so much in passing and plays in general. That safety was an outgrowth of fear to scar the rookie.

No need to make excuses for being sucked into discussions with me- And Tebow is limited by his arm strength. Timmy is like a minor league pitcher with a 89 mph fastball. If he has great comand of his other pitches he may make it to the big leagues as a short reliver or somthing- he may have a journeymans career going back and fourth to the majors but he's never going to be a star.

Let me break it down for you casual fans. After a few games everybodies going to know that Tim can't throw out patterns, or flag patterns or even deep post patterns- So they don't have to ever defend them..Then it gets really hard on the Donklies because the defenses will come up and defend the few routes tim can throw. Its like chess and the league will figure him out real quick..Now with Jay Cutler defenses have to defend the entire field because the freak can make all the throws. Tebow can make about 50 to 60% of the throws an NFL QB has to make- No matter what he does he WILL NEVER be more that average because he doesn't have the weapons and quite frankly niether does Orton. Understand now? All this it factor and 'he looks like a player" lol doesn't mean sh** if you can't stretch the field...They'll be teeing off on him soon. He's like a pro golfer that can only drive the ball 200 yards- Not good enough-

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds