× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

ATTENTION CUTLER HATERS

24 Jan 2011 10:43 #1 by UNDER MODERATION
ATTENTION CUTLER HATERS was created by UNDER MODERATION
He had issues that will never be released to the General Public..Thats you BTW- My sources indicated to me that he almost went into a diabetic coma at halftime yesterday. What you casual fans don't understand is that the players are commodities. Commodities the team will protect. Cutler's value would plummet if the truth be told...

He's the toughest player in the NFL, he's been getting killed for two years and he never complains and never takes a day off so everybody just STFU

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Jan 2011 11:02 #2 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic ATTENTION CUTLER HATERS
I believe that he was hurt, but everyone on TV was even saying that his attitude sucks! He is not a team leader who motivates. He always comes across like it is all about him. He doesn't get excited and pump his team up like most great quarterbacks do. He whines, and comes across as upset or as he doesn't really care when good things happen. I have rarely even seen a fist pump from him when his team does good. He just comes across as though he is just there for a paycheck and could care less what his team is doing. THAT is what people are having issues with. And had he been more like Favre or others who really pump up a team and the high fives and the jumping into piles of people. The team loves that and plays harder because of it. Who wants to get motivated for a guy who acts like an ass. So had he been more of a positive person, then people may have cut him some slack last night and given him the benefit of the doubt.

24 Jan 2011 11:23 #3 by archer
Replied by archer on topic ATTENTION CUTLER HATERS
Agree Viking, Cutler plays for Cutler, not for the Bears, and if he isn't on the field he acts like he doesn't give a damn what is happening. VL.....I don't hate Cutler, just don't like him as a football player, felt the same way when he was in Denver....it's all him, and not the team. You have to admit he needs an attitude adjustment.

24 Jan 2011 12:00 #4 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic ATTENTION CUTLER HATERS

archer wrote: Agree Viking

A first!!!!

:woo hoo: :fireworks3: :fireworks4: :fireworks4: :fireworks: :fireworks3: :fireworks4: :fireworks: :fireworks3:

01 Feb 2011 15:27 #5 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic ATTENTION CUTLER HATERS
It is one thing to take yourself out of the game, especially if you aren't effective, but by not doing all he can to support his team and especially that 3rd string QB just makes him a louse.
Reminds me when Bobby Bonilla was playing cards in the clubhouse when his team was trying to win a playoff game. You knew then, it was all about the cash with him.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

01 Feb 2011 16:34 #6 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic ATTENTION CUTLER HATERS

SS109 wrote: It is one thing to take yourself out of the game, especially if you aren't effective, but by not doing all he can to support his team and especially that 3rd string QB just makes him a louse.
Reminds me when Bobby Bonilla was playing cards in the clubhouse when his team was trying to win a playoff game. You knew then, it was all about the cash with him.

You've been minipulated again. Notice how they keep showing the same 6 second clip of him sitting on the bench looking uninterested? For all we know he was probably cheerleading the other hour and a half. It's pretty sad when an entire city gets all excited about a former players media misfortunes.

Denver is immature.

01 Feb 2011 18:53 #7 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic ATTENTION CUTLER HATERS

Vice Lord wrote: Denver is immature.

But in Chicago the Bears fans just burned their Cultler jerseys after the game. Now thats mature. :Whistle

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

01 Feb 2011 20:38 #8 by archer
Come on VL....you must have been watching the game, from the time Cutler walked off the field with his "injury" he pouted on the sideline and looked like he would rather be anywhere but there. The cameras cought him numerous times looking bored and disinterested. This is nothing new for him, he acted that way when he played in Denver......and obviously he hasn't changed. He just isn't much of a team player....talented? yes......capable at quarterback.....yes, when he's having a good day......an asset to the Bears?....that's questionable if he continues to put himself above the team, and bails when the going gets tough.

02 Feb 2011 11:09 #9 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic ATTENTION CUTLER HATERS
I have to respectfully disagree with you Archer. Cutlers one of the best I've ever seen, (and as a player for 6 years and a coach for 7 winning two Carnation Bowls, I've seen a lot)-he's been taking terrific beatings all year and he's always got up after getting knocked down. I've watched every Bear game in the last two years and I've been very impressed by his toughness...I think you're being blinded by your hatred for the man...

02 Feb 2011 13:03 #10 by archer

Vice Lord wrote: I have to respectfully disagree with you Archer. Cutlers one of the best I've ever seen, (and as a player for 6 years and a coach for 7 winning two Carnation Bowls, I've seen a lot)-he's been taking terrific beatings all year and he's always got up after getting knocked down. I've watched every Bear game in the last two years and I've been very impressed by his toughness...I think you're being blinded by your hatred for the man...

VL, I don't hate the man, I was excited when he came to Denver, I expected good things from him, but it was not to be.....I think it's sad that with so much promise and talent, he really doesn't seem to take the game and his team seriously. I'll stand by my statement that for Cutler, it's all about him, not the team. And that will not make the Bears into a Super Bowl team.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds