× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

ATTENTION CUTLER HATERS

02 Feb 2011 17:35 #11 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic ATTENTION CUTLER HATERS
Archer, as a friend i'm telling you this.....You hate him. You may not know it yourself, but deep down you hate him. I can tell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Feb 2011 18:04 #12 by archer
Replied by archer on topic ATTENTION CUTLER HATERS

Vice Lord wrote: Archer, as a friend i'm telling you this.....You hate him. You may not know it yourself, but deep down you hate him. I can tell

whatever....I think you have a blind spot where Cutler is concerned. You want so much for him to be the answer to all the Bears problems you don't see him clearly.

02 Feb 2011 19:16 #13 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic ATTENTION CUTLER HATERS

archer wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Archer, as a friend i'm telling you this.....You hate him. You may not know it yourself, but deep down you hate him. I can tell

whatever....I think you have a blind spot where Cutler is concerned. You want so much for him to be the answer to all the Bears problems you don't see him clearly.

I must disagree with you. When you play and coach grade school football, you really develop keen insight into the mind of professional sport. You also clearly know what is in another person's mind and how they feel. We are fortunate to have such talent in all of humanity. :faint:

02 Feb 2011 19:20 #14 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic ATTENTION CUTLER HATERS
VL, admit it...if Cutler was still the Bronco QB you would be trashing him to pieces.

:hands:

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

02 Feb 2011 22:22 #15 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic ATTENTION CUTLER HATERS
Let me say this. True champions have many facets. Heart-Hard Worker-Competitiveness-Talent. In my view if you are missing one of these then you are not a true champion. Some players can work out their missing components and some can't Cutler has not worked out his issue that is keeping him from being great. And what he did in the NFC game proved that. He needs to fix his problems keeping him down soon to really make it. Maybe losing like this will be what he needs to get off his high horse.

He has Talent but not sure about competitive spirit and he does not have much heart IMO.

03 Feb 2011 08:58 - 07 Feb 2011 17:06 #16 by UNDER MODERATION
Suddenly you're all doctors now? He couldn't play. You don't get to div 1 or the NFL without being double tough. All your arguments are feelings about the guy- Pure spectulation.

And Joe, I always said Culter was a jerk ass, but who cares? He throws a football better than any other man on earth and since were talking about football here...I think thats pretty important. I don't know if anybody cares, but I'd hate to see Viking win this Football Contest thing

07 Feb 2011 13:21 #17 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic ATTENTION CUTLER HATERS
Did you see all the tweets on Twitter about Charles Woodson being a quitter because he didn't play the 2nd half??

Of course not, he broke his freaking collar bone and still cheered on the sidelines. You could see him wincing in pain as he did. He continued to lead his team in the locker room during the halftime and on the sidelines for the rest of the game. A true champion!

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

07 Feb 2011 13:30 #18 by UNDER MODERATION
Ah...Nobody cares about Charles Woodson

People are obsessed with Cutler-

07 Feb 2011 13:37 #19 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic ATTENTION CUTLER HATERS

Photo-fish wrote: Did you see all the tweets on Twitter about Charles Woodson being a quitter because he didn't play the 2nd half??

Of course not, he broke his freaking collar bone and still cheered on the sidelines. You could see him wincing in pain as he did. He continued to lead his team in the locker room during the halftime and on the sidelines for the rest of the game. A true champion!

:yeahthat:

ARLINGTON, Texas - Charles Woodson stood in the center of the Green Bay Packers’ locker room inside Cowboys Stadium at halftime of Super Bowl XLV, his collarbone cracked in two only minutes earlier, and he wanted to deliver a message that would inspire his teammates.

He tried to speak, to give another one of those impassioned speeches he delivered throughout this postseason, but no words came out.

Only tears.

The Pro Bowl cornerback and the inspirational leader of this team broke down. He knew he couldn’t go back in the game, and his dream of a Super Bowl title was slipping away.

Chicago Sun Times Link to the story

07 Feb 2011 13:50 #20 by RenegadeCJ
Replied by RenegadeCJ on topic ATTENTION CUTLER HATERS

Vice Lord wrote: Suddenly you're all doctors now? He couldn't play. You don't get to div 1 or the NFL without being double tough. All your arguments are feelings about the guy- Pure spectulation.

And Joe, I always said Culter was a jerk ass, but who cares? He throws a football better than any other man on earth and since were talking about football here...I think thats pretty important.

I care. I don't want jerks to win. Never have.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds