× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

ATTENTION CUTLER HATERS

07 Feb 2011 16:11 #21 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic ATTENTION CUTLER HATERS

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Suddenly you're all doctors now? He couldn't play. You don't get to div 1 or the NFL without being double tough. All your arguments are feelings about the guy- Pure spectulation.

And Joe, I always said Culter was a jerk ass, but who cares? He throws a football better than any other man on earth and since were talking about football here...I think thats pretty important.

I care. I don't want jerks to win. Never have.

Quality of character inspires and melds teams. Lack there of leads to divisiveness. Rare is it that teams overcome hostility to win it. Professional team sports have so little margin for error that character flaws are enough for a team to falter. I'd venture a guess that while Cutler waltzes around in California, he sows the seeds of doubt in his team mates. Look for Chicago to not go anywhere next year. I simply do not think that the bears will enjoy team unity, if there is football next year. What Chicago accomplishes will be based more on the quality of its other players instead of Cutler. Having said that, it still will not be enough to get them to the final dance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Feb 2011 16:59 - 07 Feb 2011 17:08 #22 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic ATTENTION CUTLER HATERS

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Quality of character inspires and melds teams. Lack there of leads to divisiveness. Rare is it that teams overcome hostility to win it. Professional team sports have so little margin for error that character flaws are enough for a team to falter. I'd venture a guess that while Cutler waltzes around in California, he sows the seeds of doubt in his team mates. Look for Chicago to not go anywhere next year. I simply do not think that the bears will enjoy team unity, if there is football next year. What Chicago accomplishes will be based more on the quality of its other players instead of Cutler. Having said that, it still will not be enough to get them to the final dance.

[sniffs bait.... swims away]

07 Feb 2011 17:04 #23 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic ATTENTION CUTLER HATERS

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Suddenly you're all doctors now? He couldn't play. You don't get to div 1 or the NFL without being double tough. All your arguments are feelings about the guy- Pure spectulation.

And Joe, I always said Culter was a jerk ass, but who cares? He throws a football better than any other man on earth and since were talking about football here...I think thats pretty important. I don't know if anybody cares, but I'd hate to see Viking win this Football Contest thing

I care. I don't want jerks to win. Never have.

It's not over yet. I have found 7 descrepancies in his early weeks selections..Thats when were were on the honor system, remember? Viking has none

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds