VALID vaccine.....viewing a comparison.

30 Apr 2020 08:01 #21 by ScienceChic
Yes, you may.

Look, not everything in this world is black and white simple. Fair Use Law and copyright vary widely because lawsuits have not provided an easy guideline and there can't be a quantitative standard applied to creative works of art or writing. Use your best judgement, copy as little as possible to get your point across, request permission from the author to share elsewhere, and/or summarize what they wrote in your own words if you want to protect yourself from liability as best you can. You don't have to quote anything from a source, just provide a link and let people go read it in its entirety where it was originally posted.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Apr 2020 08:38 #22 by Blazer Bob
SC, what about posts on msg threads from other sites? Does fair usage apply?

ScienceChic wrote: Yes, you may.

Look, not everything in this world is black and white simple. Fair Use Law and copyright vary widely because lawsuits have not provided an easy guideline and there can't be a quantitative standard applied to creative works of art or writing. Use your best judgement, copy as little as possible to get your point across, request permission from the author to share elsewhere, and/or summarize what they wrote in your own words if you want to protect yourself from liability as best you can. You don't have to quote anything from a source, just provide a link and let people go read it in its entirety where it was originally posted.

30 Apr 2020 09:22 #23 by homeagain
As long as the mods are being fair and NOT attempting to be autocratic and asses.....I have NO
problem with the moderation on this site....in fact, I think they are doing superb job holding the
line and allowing conversation to evolve.....JMO

30 Apr 2020 11:31 #24 by Pony Soldier
Suck up...

30 Apr 2020 11:49 - 30 Apr 2020 12:46 #25 by homeagain
NO.......have a comparison to KNOW when mods are asses......being banned because I called their bias....U know what I am speaking of....***** ****** U were there.

30 Apr 2020 12:06 #26 by Pony Soldier
The name is Pony Soldier! That’s Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier to you!!!

01 May 2020 08:16 #27 by FredHayek
The Wall Street Journal yesterday had a couple of articles looking like we will get a vaccine earlier than original estimates. Some companies have had setbacks but enough keep trying that I think we will see a working vaccine before the year is up. Human testing is starting. 

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

17 May 2020 07:55 #28 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: The Wall Street Journal yesterday had a couple of articles looking like we will get a vaccine earlier than original estimates. Some companies have had setbacks but enough keep trying that I think we will see a working vaccine before the year is up. Human testing is starting. 

www.businessinsider.com/moncef-slaoui-le...erna-conflict-2020-5

GEE, could a greased palm be the reason, $$$$ to comp.that in turn holds LOADS OF STOCK OPTIONS
by a selected indivdual.....OH MY what a surprise, a back door drug deal bt the king.....

17 May 2020 08:48 #29 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote:

FredHayek wrote: The Wall Street Journal yesterday had a couple of articles looking like we will get a vaccine earlier than original estimates. Some companies have had setbacks but enough keep trying that I think we will see a working vaccine before the year is up. Human testing is starting. 

www.businessinsider.com/moncef-slaoui-le...erna-conflict-2020-5

GEE, could a greased palm be the reason, $$$$ to comp.that in turn holds LOADS OF STOCK OPTIONS
by a selected indivdual.....OH MY what a surprise, a back door drug deal bt the king.....

Wow, and I thought I was cynical. How about this? A vaccine would allow him to open back up his hotels and resorts. So I doubt President Trump really cares where it comes from, Israel, the UK, America, even Niger.
Ever changing moods? After doing some reading last night, I am getting more skeptical of ever seeing a good Covid-19 vaccine. Coronas are hard to develop vaccines for. One study had the vaccinated animals still getting infected with the Covid. And even worse, some of the previously infected Enterprise sailors returned to duty after quarantine and recovery and got re-infected!
Could we see a future where Covid-19 never goes away, just like the common cold, increases and decreases in intensity?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

17 May 2020 10:08 #30 by Pony Soldier
Exactly. There won’t be a vaccine. There is a therapeutic that I was reading about in San Diego that they claim worked 100% of the time. I’ll see if I can find it again. It worked using a specific antibody that didn’t allow the virus to attach itself.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds