× Make Brooks Place, Your Place! Come enjoy your favorite sports on one of the 18 HD TVs, sit on the patio, inside at one of the comfortable, family-friendly booths or at our unique copper topped bar. | Website | 303-816-1499 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. | Facebook | Twitter

Let's go Broncos!!

05 Sep 2013 15:43 #1 by +BrooksPlaceTavern
Let's go Broncos!! was created by +BrooksPlaceTavern
18 TV's all in HD you will not miss a play! See you at Brooks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Sep 2013 16:25 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Let's go Broncos!!
Wish I could be there for kick-off...I have to go present at a meeting, but I'm rooting for the Broncos in spirit! Someone have a beer for me. LOL

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

06 Sep 2013 17:54 #3 by jf1acai

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

06 Sep 2013 18:25 #4 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Let's go Broncos!!
Oops! :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds