Internet Service Provider??

07 Jul 2014 13:50 #1 by SharonRegan
Hi neighbors! We are moving from Pine Junction to a house on Blue Jay Road, 5 minutes north of 285 off North Turkey Creek. We will have a Morrison address.

I can't figure out which company offers internet service there. Neither Xfinity nor CenturyLink offer internet at our new address.

Does anyone know which company provides the service in our new neighborhood?

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Jul 2014 14:37 #2 by ScienceChic
Hi WilliamsRanch! Try checking into Skybeam: www.skybeam.com/ . Some people love them, some people hate them, but they do provide service where CenturyLink and Comcast don't.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

07 Jul 2014 15:15 #3 by ThePetParent
SkyBeam!

I have them and I have more bars than anybody!! Call them

07 Jul 2014 16:54 #4 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Internet Service Provider??
Skybeam has been ok for me for internet, never tried their phone though. Some areas reportedly have occasional outages but they are pretty good in Bailey lately. Much better than the ol wispertel.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

07 Jul 2014 16:55 #5 by SharonRegan
Thank you!

14 Apr 2015 15:06 #6 by BeachCruiser
Can anyone give any insight on Mountain Broadband? It looks like the home we are buying has limited options for internet service: Skybeam and Mountain Broadband.

Mountain Broadband prices:
5.0 Mbps connection will be $49.00 per month
10.0 Mbps connection will be $59.00 per month
15.0 Mbps connection will be $69.00 per month

Skybeam prices:
5.0 Mbps connection will be $39.00 per month
10.0 Mbps connection will be $49.00 per month
20.0 Mbps connection will be $59.00 per month

15 Apr 2015 12:26 #7 by ComputerBreath
I live in Fairplay and have to use a Satellite. I enjoy Excede...they were the best bet for me and when my dish was blown off-kilter this winter, they were there within a couple days to fix it.

24 Apr 2017 14:51 #8 by Chrisy5616
I wanted to know if anyone has Exede internet service and what they think about it. The good the bad and the ugly...

24 Apr 2017 21:48 #9 by ScienceChic
I knew someone who had Exede in Pine Junction and while they got the service they needed (mostly) to run their business, it was expensive. Have you called Ryan Smith and checked into his company Neteo ?

www.goconifer.com/list/member/neteo-inc-morrison-663

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds