Suggestion.

23 May 2010 07:27 #21 by LopingAlong
Replied by LopingAlong on topic Suggestion.
And a peace sign for me? :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 May 2010 07:33 #22 by MyMountainTown
Replied by MyMountainTown on topic Suggestion.
:peace: Done... About the only one i could find.

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

23 May 2010 10:33 #23 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Suggestion.
I love the new peace sign too! Excellent suggestion Tanya. I've already used it today! :heart: :peace: :Smileflower:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

23 May 2010 16:50 #24 by pound dog mom
Replied by pound dog mom on topic Suggestion.
:heart: the new site for the community. Cannot wait for more activity in the pet section. I just heard about it the other day as my volunteer group has seen the success that we have had since I started actively working the PC site for lost and found pets. In a short period of time, we have been successful in reuniting six doggies and their families. Would there be upset people if I ever posted events/news for another animal rescue organization (not IMHS). I always felt that PC was in their land and I avoided any direct posting and mentioning of the org. I just noted that I had made contact with my contacts for lost and found pets.

Lots of luck with the new site and I will be lurking… :dog:

Just had to use the new heart lol

23 May 2010 17:16 #25 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Suggestion.

pound dog mom wrote: :heart: the new site for the community. Cannot wait for more activity in the pet section. I just heard about it the other day as my volunteer group has seen the success that we have had since I started actively working the PC site for lost and found pets. In a short period of time, we have been successful in reuniting six doggies and their families. Would there be upset people if I ever posted events/news for another animal rescue organization (not IMHS). I always felt that PC was in their land and I avoided any direct posting and mentioning of the org. I just noted that I had made contact with my contacts for lost and found pets.

I think you wil find that we are BIG supporters of IMHS. Go for it!

23 May 2010 17:58 #26 by pound dog mom
Replied by pound dog mom on topic Suggestion.
Don't get me wrong, I am a big supporter of IMHS also. I have worked several events for IMHS, I love the dog walk fund raiser, poker runs, and adoption days etc. I just needed more "at home" volunteer opportunities so I branched out. I will see how the first one or two posts go if I get anything news worthy. I appreciate the response.

24 May 2010 03:26 - 10 Dec 2014 13:28 #27 by MyMountainTown
Replied by MyMountainTown on topic Suggestion.

pound dog mom wrote: :heart: the new site for the community. Cannot wait for more activity in the pet section. I just heard about it the other day as my volunteer group has seen the success that we have had since I started actively working the PC site for lost and found pets. In a short period of time, we have been successful in reuniting six doggies and their families. Would there be upset people if I ever posted events/news for another animal rescue organization (not IMHS). I always felt that PC was in their land and I avoided any direct posting and mentioning of the org. I just noted that I had made contact with my contacts for lost and found pets.

Feel free to add any events to [url=******************[/url]. We are also looking for volunteer helpers for specific forums.

Thanks so much for the input.

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

26 May 2010 07:04 #28 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Suggestion.
Not sure if this is the forum,but......is it possible to obtain a "zen" icon......the peace icon is not quite what my intent is. Thanks,and congrats
on your site.....it is a welcome change.

26 May 2010 07:22 #29 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Suggestion.
The site set-up looks fine, and works well. The only suggestion I would have is for posters to not use the QUOTE button so much, reading the topics -- I can usually follow the flow without re-reading all the quotes. If you are responding to someone, just start the first sentence with their nic.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

26 May 2010 07:38 #30 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic Suggestion.

homeagain wrote: Not sure if this is the forum,but......is it possible to obtain a "zen" icon......the peace icon is not quite what my intent is. Thanks,and congrats
on your site.....it is a welcome change.

Oops. I used the quote button because there was a post in between the one I am replying to. As a few you know I was the admin for a national caving site that uses this same software. I also compiled a large number of icons, including some custom caving ones that I made. Here's a link to all of them. The admins are free to use any of them that they like:

http://forums.caves.org/posting.php?mode=smilies&f=1

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds