Question for management

03 Feb 2012 19:18 - 04 Feb 2012 19:33 #1 by CC
Question for management was created by CC
Just curious why the scanner information post was moved to jobs and services?

Isn't the goal here to keep the community informed?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Feb 2012 19:44 - 10 May 2021 04:21 #2 by MyMountainTown
It is a service that is provided by an organization, thus it goes into the Jobs and Services forum.

Of course the goal is always to keep the community informed, and by moving the posting to this location those who are looking for services, especially from the Home Page where Business forum posts are seen, the post will get the recognition it deserves and be in the forum in which it belongs. The link to the DSV website you provided is also at the top of our main scanner forum .

Thank you for you question, and if you wish any further clarification please feel free to PM us.

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

03 Feb 2012 20:03 #3 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Question for management
I just believe that it should be made a little clearer to your registered users that your "former" scanner team has moved back to their original location so as to provide a more consistent product to the community. I don't recall that fact having been shared with your members yet so I think it is important information for them to have in order to get the information they need in a timely fashion.
I assume you are trying to build your own private team, but in the meantime.....I think it is very important to let your registered members know where that information can be found. Right?
[url=http://www.disastersupportvolunteers.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]www.disastersupportvolunteers.com[/url] has been providing this information to the community for 9 years now.

03 Feb 2012 20:37 #4 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Question for management
I would just like to clarify that DSV is in the process of developing a completely new website to allow us to better provide information and share it with other websites in the community.

Because we are busy working on the new site, our scanner team, which is also our development team, cannot post scanner information on multiple locations. Once the new site is available, the information will be automatically available to all sites who wish to utilize it.

We appreciate you working with us to best provide information to the community during, and after, the development time.

Jack Frank
President
DSV - Disaster Support Volunteers, Inc.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds