Win $1,000 Holiday Cash - split from Campfire thread

23 Oct 2013 21:37 #11 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Win $1,000 Holiday Cash - split from Campfire thread
Hey! I should organize some CAP members and we could march down the street in our flight jackets and everyone can honor and salute us?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Oct 2013 21:45 #12 by Blondie

Big Dougy wrote:

Blondie wrote:

Big Dougy wrote: Oh Ok..I didn't see that..I thought they'd be giving all the money to some anti worker, anti people, anti middle class project or lobbyiest or something..

Never mind

So will we you see you at the parade? I will toss you some candy. For free

Yeah, firemen riding on a trailer- How exciting, but I'll come if the Shiners are there

We have BIG RED Trucks. BOZO.
The old men on the little cars are called "Shriner s" But they do have a good mission.

23 Oct 2013 21:49 #13 by jf1acai

Big Dingy wrote: Yeah, firemen riding on a trailer- How exciting, but I'll come if the Shiners are there

Shiners? I haven't seen any fights at the Christmas Parade the years that I have been there.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

23 Oct 2013 21:58 #14 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Win $1,000 Holiday Cash - split from Campfire thread

Blondie wrote:

Big Dougy wrote:

Blondie wrote:

Big Dougy wrote: Oh Ok..I didn't see that..I thought they'd be giving all the money to some anti worker, anti people, anti middle class project or lobbyiest or something..

Never mind

So will we you see you at the parade? I will toss you some candy. For free

Yeah, firemen riding on a trailer- How exciting, but I'll come if the Shiners are there

We have BIG RED Trucks. BOZO.
The old men on the little cars are called "Shriner s" But they do have a good mission.

You know I had to spell it right to google up the picture-

#analretentivespellchecker

23 Oct 2013 22:00 #15 by UNDER MODERATION

Blondie wrote: We have BIG RED Trucks!

Still not impressed, I don't even think that impresses toddlers. Whata think, youre a big star or something? I think the dog catcher gonna be in the parade too

23 Oct 2013 22:02 #16 by Blondie
I am looking forward to the parade. Hope to see you there.

23 Oct 2013 22:10 #17 by UNDER MODERATION

Blondie wrote: I am looking forward to the parade. Hope to see you there.

I have a vague memory of getting excited about a parade when I was 3 or 4, but since then...I don't get it. Its just another one of those strange things people do that I wouldnt wanna do ever. I look at grown people sitting in lawn chairs on the side of the road watching a fire truck full of waving firemen roll slowly by and wonder, WTF? Why?

#notfun

24 Oct 2013 04:38 #18 by HEARTLESS
Big Dookie wrote:I have a vague memory.....
Well you got that part right.

I'll help you. MODS?

The silent majority will be silent no more.

24 Oct 2013 08:25 #19 by UNDER MODERATION
Maybe in nthe 1800's Parades were exciting, but nowadays I can think of at least a million things i'd rather do..

24 Oct 2013 11:29 #20 by pacamom

Big Dougy wrote: Maybe in nthe 1800's Parades were exciting, but nowadays I can think of at least a million things i'd rather do..

That would certainly keep you busy.

I wonder why this is in the 'letters to the editor' forum?

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds