- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
• weapons; firearms/guns and components; BB/pellet, stun, and spear guns; etc
• ammunition, clips, cartridges, reloading materials, gunpowder, fireworks, explosives
• recalled items; hazardous materials; body parts/fluids; unsanitized bedding/clothing
• prescription drugs, medical devices; controlled substances and related items
• alcohol or tobacco; unpackaged or adulterated food or cosmetics
• child pornography; bestiality; offers or solicitation of illegal prostitution
• pet sales (re-homing with small adoption fee ok), animal parts, stud service
• endangered, imperiled and/or protected species and any parts thereof, e.g. ivory
• false, misleading, deceptive, or fraudulent content; bait and switch; keyword spam
• offensive, obscene, defamatory, threatening, or malicious postings or email
• anyone’s personal, identifying, confidential or proprietary information
• food stamps, WIC vouchers, SNAP or WIC goods, governmental assistance
• stolen property, property with serial number removed/altered, burglary tools, etc
• ID cards, licenses, police insignia, government documents, birth certificates, etc
• US military items not demilitarized in accord with Defense Department policy
• counterfeit, replica, or pirated items; tickets or gift cards that restrict transfer
• lottery or raffle tickets, sweepstakes entries, slot machines, gambling items
• spam; miscategorized, overposted, cross-posted, or nonlocal content
• postings or email the primary purpose of which is to drive traffic to a website
• postings or email offering, promoting, or linking to unsolicited products or services
• affiliate marketing; network, or multi-level marketing; pyramid schemes
• any good, service, or content that violates the law or legal rights of others
THESE CLASSIFIEDS ARE EXCLUSIVELY FOR THE USE OF COLORADO RESIDENTS AND BUSINESSES IN THE STATE OF COLORADO. MMT TOS are in effect.
LICENSE. If you are 18 or older, we grant you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, nonassignable, nonsublicensable license to access CL in compliance with the TOU; unlicensed access is unauthorized. You agree not to license, distribute, make derivative works, display, sell, or "frame" content from MMT, excluding content you create and sharing with friends/family. You grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, unlimited, worldwide, fully paid/sublicensable license to use, copy, perform, display, distribute, and make derivative works from content you post.
USE. You agree not to use or provide software (except for general purpose web browsers and email clients, or software expressly licensed by us) or services that interact or interoperate with MMT, e.g. for downloading, uploading, posting, flagging, emailing, search, or mobile use. Robots, spiders, scripts, scrapers, crawlers, etc. are prohibited, as are misleading, unsolicited, unlawful, and/or spam postings/email. You agree not to collect users' personal and/or contact information ("PI").
MODERATION. You agree we may moderate MMT access and use in our sole discretion, e.g. by blocking (e.g. IP addresses), filtering, deletion, delay, omission, verification, and/or access/account/license termination. You agree (1) not to bypass said moderation, (2) we are not liable for moderating, not moderating, or representations as to moderating, and (3) nothing we say or do waives our right to moderate, or not. All site rules, are incorporated herein.
SALES. You authorize us to charge your account for MMT fees. Unless noted, fees are in US dollars; tax is additional. To the extent permitted by law, fees are nonrefundable, even for posts we remove. We may refuse purchases, which may place a hold on your account.
DISCLAIMER. MANY JURISDICTIONS HAVE LAWS PROTECTING CONSUMERS AND OTHER CONTRACT PARTIES, LIMITING THEIR ABILITY TO WAIVE CERTAIN RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES. WE RESPECT SUCH LAWS; NOTHING HEREIN SHALL WAIVE RIGHTS OR RESPONSIBILITIES THAT CANNOT BE WAIVED.
To the extent permitted by law, (1) we make no promise as to MMT, its completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, propriety, security or reliability; (2) your access and use are at your own risk, and MMT is provided "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE"; (3) we are not liable for any harm resulting from (a) user content; (b) user conduct, e.g. illegal conduct; (c) your MMT use; or (d) our representations; (4) WE AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES ("MMT ENTITIES"), DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES & CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; (5) MMT ENTITIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS (E.G. OF PROFIT, REVENUE, DATA, OR GOODWILL); (6) IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY EXCEED $100 OR WHAT YOU PAID US IN THE PAST YEAR.
CLAIMS. You agree (1) any claim, cause of action or dispute ("Claim") arising out of or related to the TOU or your MMT use is governed by Colorado ("CO") law regardless of your location or any conflict or choice of law principle; (2) Claims must be resolved exclusively by state or federal court in Lakewood, CO (except we may seek injunctive remedy anywhere); (3) to submit to personal jurisdiction of said courts; (4) any Claim must be filed by 1 year after it arose or be forever barred; (5) not to bring or take part in a class action against MMT Entities; (6) (except government agencies) to indemnify MMT Entities for any damage, loss, and expense (e.g. legal fees) arising from claims related to your MMT use; (7) you are liable for TOU breaches by affiliates (e.g. marketers) paid by you, directly or indirectly (e.g. through an affiliate network); and (8) to pay us for breaching or inducing others to breach the "USE" section, not as a penalty, but as a reasonable estimate of our damages (actual damages are often hard to calculate): $0.10 per server request, $1 per post, email, flag, or account created, $1 per item of PI collected, and $1000 per software distribution, capped at $25,000 per day.
MMT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY AD AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON. Thank you for reading all this. :-)