Where's a good place to buy carpet/installation?

27 Jul 2012 21:28 #1 by Raees
We're looking for reputable carpet places for estimates on a house full of carpet. Any company but Carpet Direct.

Any recommendations?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Jul 2012 21:33 - 12 Apr 2018 14:10 #2 by Blazer Bob
I think your post belongs here: mymountaintown.com/forum/26-jobs-and-services

Or maybe he ring.

27 Jul 2012 21:35 #3 by Raees
Thanks, Bob. I can't move it to goods and services, so hopefully one of the mods will.

27 Jul 2012 22:20 #4 by CC
What a cheap shot whine.
You have never purchased anything from this company. You simply have a personal dislike for one of their agents so you malign an amazing company that saves it's customers 1000's of dollars on the highest quality flooring manufactured.

Can anyone recommend a decent news channel. Any one but the DenverChannel.

27 Jul 2012 22:22 - 27 Jul 2012 22:29 #5 by CC
PS....I recommend Home Depot for you whine.

27 Jul 2012 22:24 - 27 Jul 2012 23:44 #6 by Raees
Not sure what you mean by cheap shot, lady or how you think I maligned the company. Can you show me where I did that exactly?

I asked for recommendations for a carpet company and specified one I wasn't interested in. I didn't say anything bad about Carpet Direct, just that I didn't them included in the recommendations. Last I checked this is still the USA and customers are free ask for recommendations on companies. You did it yourself, as I recall.

I'm not sure why you are trying to hijack my post for a carpet company recommendation with unrelated stuff.

But, as for decent news channels, they all are good. Try 9, 4, 31, 2, TheDenverPost. I check them all.

27 Jul 2012 22:31 #7 by CC
Tell us whine why you would prefer to not buy the highest quality carpet at half of what anyone else in town sells it for. I am happy to provide you with a different agent if you would like to save half of you money.

27 Jul 2012 22:34 #8 by Raees
I don't have to tell you why. Go stuff yourself.

27 Jul 2012 22:39 #9 by CC

27 Jul 2012 22:54 #10 by jf1acai
I was employed by Carpet Direct for just less than 8 years, before I retired. I am proud to have been associated with a company that did so much to provide quality products at excellent prices, and referrals to the best installers in the industry.

The agents go out of their way to make sure that the customers get the best product for their needs, at the best price.

I cannot sit quietly by while someone with a personal vendetta attempts to malign an outstanding company, because he does not like an individual.

Carpet Direct has many outstanding agents who will happily assist you with your flooring needs, throughout the United States. And they are the second largest seller of Stainmaster products in the world.

At least give them an opportunity to tell you what they can do for you.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds