Where's a good place to buy carpet/installation?

27 Jul 2012 22:54 - 12 Apr 2018 14:11 #11 by CC

Blazer Bob wrote: I think your post belongs here: mymountaintown.com/forum/26-jobs-and-services

Or maybe he ring.

Very perceptive Bob
The Ring was probably what he was shooting for.
I won't take this there. He isn't worth it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Jul 2012 23:05 - 27 Jul 2012 23:29 #12 by Raees

jf1acai wrote: I cannot sit quietly by while someone with a personal vendetta attempts to malign an outstanding company, because he does not like an individual.

You two are off your rockers. I didn't malign anyone. I asked for recommendations for all but that company. For all anyone knows I've already gotten an estimate from them or have an appointment and didn't need a recommendation on them.

27 Jul 2012 23:13 #13 by jf1acai

For all anyone knows I've already gotten an estimate from them and didn't need a recommendation on them.

If you were not attempting to malign Carpet Direct, why did you specifically exclude them, with no explanation?

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

27 Jul 2012 23:13 - 27 Jul 2012 23:43 #14 by CC
I just feel sorry for ya whine.
I would put my house up on that fact that I am right about your intentions.
I'll buy you a house full of carpet if you can produce an estimate from CD dated before today.

27 Jul 2012 23:16 #15 by Raees

jf1acai wrote:

For all anyone knows I've already gotten an estimate from them and didn't need a recommendation on them.

If you were not attempting to malign Carpet Direct, why did you specifically exclude them, with no explanation?

Like I told the lady. That's none of your business. I don't have to explain myself to you. And I don't appreciate the third-degree over a simple post asking for carpet company recommendations.

27 Jul 2012 23:22 #16 by jf1acai
OK, 'head chief'.

But, IMO, you are full of BS, and trying to malign a fine company because of a personal vendetta.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

28 Jul 2012 05:56 - 12 Apr 2018 14:12 #17 by Blazer Bob

Becky wrote:

Blazer Bob wrote: I think your post belongs here: mymountaintown.com/forum/26-jobs-and-services

Or maybe he ring.

Very perceptive Bob
The Ring was probably what he was shooting for.
I won't take this there. He isn't worth it.

Perception was not really required. It was an obvious case of passive aggressive trolling. Subsequent posts are just unnecessary validation.

28 Jul 2012 07:26 #18 by CC
Your right Bob.

I guess that if someone wants to attack me personally, they have every right to do that but to "passively aggressively" go after a fine company that has never done anything to the individual was over the top for me.
I am pretty protective of the reputation that so many folks have worked hard to build.
I just don't think you will find a more honest, decent company out there.

28 Jul 2012 07:47 #19 by Grady
I think anyone not getting a bid or at least allowing Carpet Direct to present their products is making a mistake. We purchased a substantial amount of flooring from Carpet Direct last summer for a remodel project we were doing. The prices were great, and the product was exactly as promised. We will certainly speak to Carpet Direct when we do our next project.

Note: I am in no way associated with Carpet Direct, its employees, or representatives, just a customer.

31 Jul 2012 08:42 #20 by Sam Park
I do not blame You !!! I felt that was some what taken by them. Maybe more than some what.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds