Please Help! Lost Diamond Pendant - FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!

26 Aug 2011 14:01 #1 by ScienceChic
Hi Everyone,

I am writing to ask for your help: I was up in Conifer yesterday having lunch at Raven's at 11am, then stopping by Aspen Perk Cafe, Cabin Creek Barbeque, and Goodman Auto Parts before heading to the Cherry Creek Mall to pick up my watch from the jewelers at 2pm. At some point during the day, my necklace got caught on my shirt hem and broke, allowing the diamond pendant to slip off. I discovered this at 5:30pm, and I don't know exactly when it was lost so it could be anywhere. If found, could you please PM or call me at 720-608-0285?

This necklace has special meaning to me - my hubby gave it to me the day after we brought our daughter home from the hospital, after an emergency c-section almost 4 weeks early, because we found out that there wasn't enough amniotic fluid to sustain the pregnancy. He gave me the necklace as a gift to thank me for helping bring our healthy, happy baby daughter safely into our lives and I've worn it almost every day, alternating with the pink quartz necklace that I felt compelled to buy when I was pregnant with her, hoping that it was a little girl that we would be blessed with. Yes, the necklace is insured, but the sentimental heart I have grieves for the loss of the actual necklace that he gave me, as it holds the energy of my love and joy for her, her brother, and their Daddy.

Thank you,
SC

Here's what it looks like:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Aug 2011 20:55 #2 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Please Help! Lost Diamond Pendant - FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!
Sharon, I think that is easier to find than a small single diamond. I hope someone calls you. You can't replace something emotionally like that. Good luck, I am sure whoever finds it will look for you, especially up there. Hugs.

28 Aug 2011 09:40 #3 by HEARTLESS
I wish you the best of luck finding it SC.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

28 Aug 2011 23:13 #4 by ScienceChic
Thanks Heartless. I'm going to call all the places I went again this week in case someone's found it since I called last week, and see about putting an announcement in the local publications. Still holding out hope.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

29 Aug 2011 07:29 #5 by Norm
Would each business let you post a small sign or have something at the counter?

29 Aug 2011 09:10 #6 by ScienceChic
I don't know, that's a good idea though. Thank you - I'll bring something with me and ask when I go back up tomorrow!

15 Sep 2011 17:39 #7 by ScienceChic
Amazing news: one of the moms at Taekwondo class tonight walked in and said "I think I have something for you" and handed me my lost diamond pendant! She found it laying in the parking lot, down in a crack, as soon as she opened her door to get out - the parking lot that we've scoured for the last 3 weeks!

Words can't express how relieved and happy I am. Thanks to all who looked for me, and let me put signs up in their businesses!

15 Sep 2011 17:42 #8 by jf1acai
WooHoo!

Congratulations!

:thumbsup: :like:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

15 Sep 2011 18:07 #9 by archer
WOW....that is incredible!!!!

I'm so happy you and your pendant have been reunited.

15 Sep 2011 18:09 #10 by chickaree
Yay! What a happy surprise.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds