Killer biscuits and gravy along 285?

11 Jan 2012 17:19 #1 by mountaindollar
Does anyone know if there is a restaurant up here with killer biscuits and gravy(along 285)?

I am looking for a place with homemade biscuits and gravy you know the kind of gravy that has some of the drippings in it and biscuits that are light and fluffy not out of a bag.

We have guests that have requested it and I really want to relax this weekend and not cook.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jan 2012 21:08 #2 by Sean1981
I like going to the wing wagon on the weekends. They are great there. They open up at 8:00am on saturday and sunday for breakfast.

12 Jan 2012 10:31 - 12 Apr 2018 14:28 #3 by TPP
Haven't tried the biscuits and gravy, But the gravy is Great and they have both brown & white gravy, the Skillet Breakfasts, are KILLER, we go at least once a month. The Creamy Hash Browns are wonderful, (and different). Only place up here that I have asked for a "doggie bag".
Highly recommend it - DW's 285 Deli, in king spooers area... I Stand corrected DW'S 285 Grill
mymountaintown.com/forum/148-mountain-di...20123-dw-s-285-diner

12 Jan 2012 17:12 #4 by deltamrey
BIG PROBLEM UP HERE - Toms in Denver is your best bet. Southern cooking is not a speciality here. Also here Bar-B -Q is roasted meat (Southerners KNOW good BBQ takes days and patience). I would really like to find a place here that "gets it"......mid- westerners do not I have found. Thats OK - a good Pork roast and steaks are great.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds