Deer Creek Realty

29 May 2012 16:37 #1 by Surveyor
Deer Creek Realty was created by Surveyor
Just gotta vent a little here. I lost my house to foreclosure this year. But last year, before that foreclosure occurred, I contacted Deer Creek Realty to do a short sale in a last ditch effort to avoid the foreclosure process.

The realtor blew me off. Never bothered to do anything but give me a toll free number to the CO foreclosure hotline. I didn't even think she came out to look at the place. She never contacted me again after asking the address.

Maybe I wuz wrong. It's been foreclosed and is now listed for sale under her name. Predatory, unethical b-word! The realtors like to tout themselves as being professional. Nothing professional here, folks. Unethical? IMO, Oh Yeah.

By the way, Hon, if you're reading this you should know that the roof is NOT composite shingle. It's a 3 year old metal roof. Do your job.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 May 2012 17:28 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Deer Creek Realty
I'm sorry to hear you had such a bad experience Surveyor. I really hope they didn't do that on purpose and the listing being under them was a fluke.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

30 May 2012 08:38 #3 by hvgal
Replied by hvgal on topic Deer Creek Realty
As in all things there are good realtors and there are bad ones. If you are going to hire a realtor I recommend that you go to the DORA website and check if they have had complaints. I believe this realtor is well known for complaints. You also have a right to file a complaint as well.

http://www.dora.state.co.us/real-estate/

30 May 2012 12:32 #4 by Colorado Native
Replied by Colorado Native on topic Deer Creek Realty
The RE Commission website discloses that this broker is not "well known for complaints." In fact, she has a spotless record. If you can't spell out the names of people who've supposedly made complaints against her, maybe you'd better learn to spell "defamation" instead.
As for you, Surveyor: if you didn't pay for your own home mortgage, that was not Deer Creek's problem, Hon. If you want to list people's homes for short sale with your own money, just to keep them from smearing you in public later -- go for it. IMO, your post reeks of irresponsibility, greed, and the sort of hate campaign that ruins communities and businesses.

30 May 2012 17:34 #5 by Mr Morningwood
Replied by Mr Morningwood on topic Deer Creek Realty
Something stinks here, if the OP was so concerned about selling their place via a short sale why didn't they contact another realtor instead of going into foreclosure?

The owner of Deer Creek has always been an honest and stand up citizen. Did you speak with the owner of Deer Creek or another broker at this firm?

30 May 2012 18:02 #6 by Colorado Native
Replied by Colorado Native on topic Deer Creek Realty
Exactly; and
Exactly.

Since when do we get to blame real estate agents for "failing" to get us out of our own problems?

30 May 2012 19:48 #7 by Martin Ent Inc
Replied by Martin Ent Inc on topic Deer Creek Realty
Yes, it is Bush's fault.

31 May 2012 10:31 #8 by akilina
Replied by akilina on topic Deer Creek Realty
Gee don't really want to get into all of this but other realtors who have worked there have seen less than quality from the owner so went elsewhere. I don't doubt what surveyor is venting about. Maybe next time the realtor will make a more concerted effort so that people won't come on the website venting about their experience. That applies to all realtors.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

31 May 2012 11:06 #9 by Raees
Replied by Raees on topic Deer Creek Realty

akilina wrote: Gee don't really want to get into all of this

(but I will anyway) :rofl

31 May 2012 11:19 #10 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Deer Creek Realty
This is exactly why I think it's important to have community forums as an avenue of communication. I believe in taking problems directly and privately to the source to solve them, but it's also important to share information with the community at large, and also let businesses know that they must be on top of their customer service. Word of mouth will get around one way or another. I don't know the details of this situation, but I'm very glad that there are multiple viewpoints that cover the spectrum here.

Bashing a business is not cool, but giving them the opportunity to right a wrong and improve their service benefits us all.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds