1/2 Off Tattoos In April to first time clients

01 Apr 2013 13:50 #1 by 18wheeler
Im doing a deal for April. New Clients get 1/2 off. 50 an hour. or half off bid. When you book With STEVE.
come in or call and lets set something up.
Artistic Prick Tattoos
5510 Parmalee Gulch Road
Indian Hills, CO 80454

303-697-1670

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Apr 2013 14:07 - 23 Jan 2017 13:34 #2 by ScienceChic
Welcome 18wheeler and thanks for posting! I found you on Facebook and Twitter too and My Mountain Town is now following you there. :thumbsup:

What's your favorite tattoo that you've ever done?

We had quite the discussion about tattoos a while back, I think I've got a new picture to throw on that thread yet. :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

01 Apr 2013 14:56 #3 by Grady
Inquiring minds want to know; What Tattoo would SC pick?

01 Apr 2013 19:44 #4 by ScienceChic
I'm actually contemplating getting one to celebrate my next birthday, but haven't come remotely close to deciding what that might be yet. Leaning toward some Japanese or Chinese character that means something profound, or science symbol. ;) Suggestions always welcome!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

03 Apr 2013 14:01 #5 by 18wheeler
go with the science symbol, sounds fun. but remember APRIL first time clients 1/2 off. so come see me soon. make sure to ask for STEVE im the only one running the april deal.
hope to see ya there

04 Apr 2013 08:22 #6 by Mtn Gramma

Science Chic wrote: Suggestions always welcome!

A teeny tiny Tesla. :biggrin:

04 Apr 2013 20:16 #7 by ScienceChic
As much as I love Tesla, if I'm getting a tat of an auto, it's gonna be something a little more exciting and faster! Like a Veyron or a Dagger GT
File Attachment:

Speaking of Tesla though, guess what I was driving right behind on C470 before heading up 285 today?!
( :musicnote: I'm not the only one! :musicnote: ) :biggrin:
File Attachment:

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds