Member Testimonials and Reviews of Local Businesses

18 Dec 2014 11:05 #1 by MyMountainTown
Members: we encourage you to leave testimonials for businesses whom you've patronized, either here in the Business Classifieds or on that business's Profile Page if they are registered in our Business Directory .

If you've had a great experience, please let your neighbors know - referrals and word of mouth is the best way to help a business! If you have a complaint, we encourage you to resolve it privately with the business first. If you remain unsatisfied as to the customer service that you have received, then please do let your neighbors know the issue so that they may choose themselves whether or not to patronize that business. We do not allow simple bashing (e.g. you didn't patronize that business, you just don't like the owner for personal reasons, or it's obvious you are trolling), or trying to harm a business because they are a competitor - we are a small community and need to support our local businesses first and foremost. Businesses deserve an opportunity to learn first of bad customer service incidents and have the chance to remedy it before public attention is brought to bear. Please be fair - these business owners are our fellow neighbors and are trying to earn a living by serving their community, and good customer service deserves to be rewarded and encouraged; bad customer service by a business deserves an opportunity to rectify the mistake, and learn and grow.

Thank you!

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jul 2015 14:30 #2 by MyMountainTown
We wanted to share this great recommendation and testimonial for you all here; this was posted on our Facebook page yesterday and we love hearing great reviews and that we were able to help! Please keep them coming! #SupportLocal

If you need to have your house stained, please contact Mike Orsi !

www.facebook.com/MyMountainTown/photos_stream?tab=photos - at the moment, it's the first picture of the stained cedar-siding house posted by Jennifer Donohue.

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285
Attachments:

31 Jul 2015 13:23 #3 by nancystaubstatefarm
Nancy Staub State Farm began utilizing My Mountain Town in the beginning of 2015. We have really enjoyed the increased exposure in the community. It has also provided us with a variety of advertising opportunities for strong name recognition and exposure to her many followers. It is obvious that our success is important to Sharon. She also supports us and other businesses on social media outlets like Facebook. Her direct referral s via social media have increased our production and created such a positive experience for our clients. We will continue to utilize this wonderful service to increase growth and support local businesses. Thank you Sharon for your hard work, we really appreciate all that you do for us!

Address: 26881 Main Street, Conifer, CO 80433
Phone: 303-838-2711
www.nancystaub.com/
Office Hours:
Mon-Fri 9:00am to 5:00pm
After Hours by Appointment

29 Dec 2015 08:46 #4 by Jukerado
Sharon put me in touch with Pat Valenti, a seamstress in Bailey. I needed some custom sewing finished on a jacket I had made for my wife for Christmas, and Pat got it all done quickly and perfectly. I told her I wanted to mention her here. Pat's cell is 303.250.7294, superb work at a great price!

16 Dec 2019 18:02 #5 by CHSM
The Conifer Historical Society just wanted to give a quick "shout out" to My Mountain Town! They have been supporting area Non-Profits for years! Providing a free place to post information about our programs is so valuable! They've even gone above and beyond and helped us out by posting activities they realize we've missed! Big thank you to Sharon and the team for being superstar "virtual volunteers" for us. :-)

The Mission of the Conifer Historical Society and Museum is to share the region’s legacy by collecting, preserving and exhibiting historical and cultural materials.

303-396-5975

Committee and Board Meetings
4th Tuesday of Odd Numbered Months (January, March, May, July, September, November). Volunteers, Members, Guests and the Public are welcome!

Become a member & save!!
www.coniferhistoricalsociety.org/

10 Jul 2020 08:31 #6 by ScienceChic
I wrote a review for Emily's Homestead not long ago, but I have to add one thing that happened since. I had some trouble placing an order (an issue on my end with my browser) and I contacted Emily by email. She wrote back and after I got my problem straightened out, I placed an order. Unfortunately, while I was sorting my ordering problem, the Rosemary Mint Aloe Shampoo I wanted was taken off her website because she only had two bars left. I wrote her back and let her know that I added the Ayurvedic Shampoo to my cart that I didn't need in order to cover the cost of the Rosemary Mint I actually wanted that I couldn't pay for online otherwise (so she would know what to substitute since there wasn't a way to make a notation when ordering). When I received my order, she had included not only the Rosemary Mint Shampoo, but the Ayurvedic Shampoo I'd ordered just to cover the cost.

Now that's excellent customer service! You can order her fantastic items online here: emilyshomestead.com/ or get them at The Chill Squirrel or Fun & Funky Art Galleries & Gifts.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds