Financial Advisors are a hot commodity!

19 Apr 2019 18:09 #1 by JeanieBoymel
Looking for a career with more growth potential? Financial advisors receive the highest annual pay increases amongst other in-demand jobs. Give me a call if you're ready! 303-503-5036

The most in demand jobs in 2018 with biggest pay hikes include cashier, truck driver

Quick — What are the hottest jobs offering the biggest pay hikes? Web developer? Network engineer?

Here are the 10 jobs with the largest annual pay increases in April:
Financial advisor

Median base pay: $55,296

Annual increase: 6.4%

With about 10,000 Baby Boomers a day retiring, financial advisors are a hot commodity.

Wholistic, Personalized Financial Planning

Altitude Financial Partners
303-503-5036
altitudefinancialpartners.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Apr 2019 19:19 #2 by Blazer Bob
Jeanie, if you do not mind me asking, what is your purpose here? Are you looking to recruit annuity sales people?

20 Apr 2019 11:30 #3 by homeagain
Just a simple suggestion.....for those of us who ask ALOT of questions, your credentials or
background within the industry SHOULD be included in your profile page. Real estate agents
and financial adv. are competing within a very crowded arena. WHAT sets you apart from the crowd?

25 Apr 2019 05:49 #4 by JeanieBoymel
Thanks for your question! Annuities are one of the many fantastic products that my agents sell. I am looking to recruit members to my team who are driven, hungry for personal and professional growth, who are coachable, who yearn to make a difference in this world, and those who want to be a part of a fun team of rockstars!

Are you or anyone you know looking for a position?

303-503-5036
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

25 Apr 2019 11:32 #5 by ScienceChic
I can shed some light on what sets Jeanie apart! I first met her several years back, when she was a PE teacher at Conifer HS and she called me to talk about something I can't even remember now. Her infectious enthusiasm and energy resonated with me and we got to know each other better through Denise Patrick's local networking group, Wonderful Opportunities for Women, which she joined after starting a home-based business called Training With Altitude where she would come to your home and be your personal workout coach. She later joined New York Life and adopted the perfect motto for her vision to help her clients become "Healthy, Wealthy, and Wise" by improving their physical health as well as their financial health.

At the foundation of her effort to achieve her vision for her clients is her motivation to educate, probably the teacher in her coming out, but there's no denying it's her passion and a talent. It's also her desire for herself to always learn more and improve, which she did by choosing to go through the Associate Partner training, graduating from the New York Life Partner training last October so that she can build a team and help others grow rather than working solely as a sales agent.

It was an easy decision for me to ask Jeanie 3 years ago to help my husband and I with our life insurance, college savings for our kids, and our retirement because she's like me - mom of 2 kids, ethical, hard-working, cares deeply for her clients, loves the outdoors, believes in supporting women-owned/run businesses, and gives back to her community. She doesn't just want to sell you a product but believes you must understand your own finances/the products she sells you so that you can be in control of them and make wise decisions for your own future. When her company made a decision to change one of our life insurance products, she called us proactively to let us know our options, the pros and cons, so we could make a decision before the deadline passed and we were stuck with what we had. She breaks down complicated financial information in a way that's easy to understand, and it's always fun chatting with her because we get to laughing and having fun while working through important stuff (thankfully, she gets a kick out of DH's sense of humor)!

An illustration of what sets Jeanie apart: you know how every year, at least one business will send you a calendar for swag, right? It's a popular item with realtors I've noticed, but Jeanie sends them out as well. However, unlike every other person with whom I've ever done business, when I open my calendar from her I immediately noticed that she not only took the time to make a note on our anniversary date of our policy to write a reminder to check in for a review, but she also had gone through and written Happy Birthday for every member of my family on our birth dates. Now imagine doing this yourself times every client you have (tens or hundreds). I was thoroughly impressed at her attention to detail and time spent showing us that we all mattered.

Beyond the personal touch, Jeanie is actively involved in her community and in multiple Chambers of Commerce. My apologies that the Business Profile Pages aren't working properly as they were before the upgrade (another glitch to take care of), but you can find out more about her on her LinkedIn Profile and Facebook Page.

She's a member of the: She's also been highly active in Conifer Lobos Unified Boosters (CLUB) which received a $280,000 grant from GOCO not long ago to put in lights at Conifer High School's football field, and helps organize the Elevation Run/Walk held every year by CLUB and Conifer Area Council's Trails Team before Elevation Celebration begins. She has run a successful women's networking group for the Colorado Women's Chamber, and helped organize fundraising events though Women of Evergreen Businesses.

I'm grateful that she chose My Mountain Town to help grow her business after I started working with her because it gave me a chance to learn her customer service skills firsthand. We want to represent the best businesses for our community, and I enthusiastically endorse her.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
The following user(s) said Thank You: homeagain

02 May 2019 17:44 #6 by JeanieBoymel
Be your own boss.  I'm seeking to expand my team of financial professionals at New York Life.  We train the right individuals to grow themselves, their business, and become leaders in their community.  This career allows your life, work, values, and goals to be balanced and have a purpose that you cannot outgrow.  

Looking for people who: 
  • Have an entrepreneurial spirit
  • Are seeking a career of significance, not a job
  • Are currently under employed (not making what you are worth)
  • Desire, learning, coaching, and a true team atmosphere

Seeking Candidates with:
  • Networking and relationship building skills
  • Resilience and a tendency to work with grit
  • Goal driven for achievement and success 

The top reasons people join our team
  • Opportunity to own your own business while working along side other team members
  • Education and learning second to none in the industry
  • Opportunity for a 6 figure income in the first 2 years
  • Benefits and rewards for reaching goals
  • Flexibility with accountability

Give me a call if you're ready! 303-503-5036

303-503-5036

12 Jul 2019 11:00 #7 by JeanieBoymel

I am looking to hire 2 Financial Professionals over the next 60 days in Colorado. No experience in the field is necessary, but a willingness to learn, a strong work ethic, a way with people, and a desire to run your own business are required. If interested in learning more about this opportunity, please call me! 303-503-5036

303-503-5036
Attachments:

24 Mar 2020 14:08 #8 by JeanieBoymel
If your employment has been impacted by the Coronavirus and you are not sure what to do now, please send me a message. I am still hiring to add to my team! Let's have a conversation and see if it's a good fit for you.

If you are ready to step into a world that allows you to help others plan their financial futures, have fun with an amazing team of individuals and are looking to fund your own financial dreams, we should chat - call me!

303-503-5036
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds