Editor's Eye

29 Jun 2022 10:38 #1 by ColoradoSerenity
In this edition of Editor’s Eye, Holly shares an excellent quote and an adorable photo!
“To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.” - Audrey Hepburn

coloradoserenity.com/editors-eye/summertime-2/

coloradoserenity.com/
1524 Belford Court, Evergreen, CO 80439
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Jul 2022 06:52 #2 by ColoradoSerenity
Replied by ColoradoSerenity on topic Editor's Eye
In Editor’s Eye this month, Holly Jorgensen reshares an article from the August 2016 edition about mass hysteria.

“Can someone tell me why so many people in society seem to be addicted to drama, extremes, chaos and the fantastical? I’d like to blame younger generations for this odd obsession with mania, but I happen to know many people my age as well as my parents’ age, who are afflicted with the same condition.”

coloradoserenity.com/editors-eye/mass-hysteria/

coloradoserenity.com/
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

25 Aug 2022 09:21 #3 by ColoradoSerenity
How do you cope in times of extreme stress? Holly Jorgensen shares some tips to help in her column in the August edition.

coloradoserenity.com/editors-eye/stress-relief/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

23 Sep 2022 16:00 #4 by ColoradoSerenity
“The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that’s what you’ve given me. That’s what I’d hoped to give you forever.” —From the book and movie “The Notebook”

Holly Jorgensen shares this quote and her promise to Doug in her article this month. Visit coloradoserenity.com/editors-eye/mr-mrs/ .

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

28 Oct 2022 15:17 #5 by ColoradoSerenity
“Thirty years is a long time. It’s a third of a lifetime if you’re lucky. In terms of work or career years, it’s a super long time. For many, that is how long they spend working in their chosen professions, and then they retire. But for Serenity’s publisher, this past 30 years has been a third career for him.”

Celebrate 30 years of Serenity and be sure to check out Holly Jorgensen’s tribute on our website at coloradoserenity.com/editors-eye/serenity-is-30-this-month/ .

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

26 Jan 2023 13:35 #6 by ColoradoSerenity
What are your thoughts on resolutions?

In her first column of 2023, Holly shares her opinion on resolutions and the things she will continue to work on in the coming years.

coloradoserenity.com/editors-eye/no-resolutions/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

01 Mar 2023 11:46 #7 by ColoradoSerenity
“This month, I continue to grieve with the Lincoln family on the tragic loss of their son, Aidan… it seems an insurmountable pain to endure after also losing their baby girl. And my heart is with the many people close to me, and even not so close, who I happen to know are dealing with major struggles right now. It’s been a hell of a start to 2023 for many of us, and I don’t really have anything more to say about it all other than just love each other as best as you can every day. You’re not promised another.”

Read the rest of the February edition of Editor’s Eye on our website at coloradoserenity.com/editors-eye/youre-n...romised-another-day/ .

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

28 Mar 2023 09:17 #8 by ColoradoSerenity
“Do you ever feel overwhelmed and exhausted by the hustle and bustle of life? I know I do. I find that taking a break from all the noise and finding some peace and quiet works wonders for me. Quietude offers numerous benefits, such as improved physical and mental health, increased focus, clarity of thought, improved sleep quality, and much more. Taking time to be mindful in a peaceful environment can improve your life in this busy world.”

Holly Jorgensen shares some excellent advice in her Editor’s Eye column in the March edition. Learn more about the ways that quietude can improve your life.

coloradoserenity.com/editors-eye/ways-qu...n-improve-your-life/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

27 Apr 2023 20:10 #9 by ColoradoSerenity
“Spring is a time of renewal and rejuvenation. As the cold winter months give way to warmer temperatures, longer days and more of that beautiful sun, the world around us comes to life with blooming flowers, buzzing bees and chirping birds.”

coloradoserenity.com/editors-eye/springt...lenishes-the-spirit/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

26 May 2023 10:58 #10 by ColoradoSerenity
In the May edition of Editor’s Eye, Holly Jorgensen shares the way of zen.

coloradoserenity.com/editors-eye/this-mo...-needed-all-of-this/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds