Editor's Eye

25 May 2024 16:22 #21 by ColoradoSerenity
Replied by ColoradoSerenity on topic Editor's Eye
“I had originally planned for this column to be a tribute to my good friend and Stone House tenant who unexpectedly passed away, leaving us all shocked and devastated. Unfortunately, in the last week, two other good friends suddenly passed, so now I write about three, as well as remind people to be fully present each and every day of your life. Those you love could literally be gone tomorrow.”

Read Holly’s touching tribute to these amazing souls in her May edition of Editor’s Eye.

coloradoserenity.com/editors-eye/goodbye-my-friends/

coloradoserenity.com/
1524 Belford Court, Evergreen, CO 80439
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jul 2024 11:21 #22 by ColoradoSerenity
Replied by ColoradoSerenity on topic Editor's Eye
“You can never control what others say and do, but you can always control how you react to it. That lesson is one of the hardest to employ on a day-to-day, minute-by-minute basis, but it is also the most powerful, useful tool of personal growth there is.”

In the June edition of Editor’s Eye, Holly Jorgensen rambles thoughts about good and bad interactions with people.

coloradoserenity.com/editors-eye/ramblings/

coloradoserenity.com/
1524 Belford Court, Evergreen, CO 80439
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds