Love you're home

13 Sep 2023 12:59 #131 by Karens Colorado
Replied by Karens Colorado on topic Love you're home
Embrace the advantage of the season! With peak moving time behind us, now is the time to make your move. Let's seize this opportunity to find your dream home and make your move as smooth as possible. Send me a message to get started!
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
#karenscolorado #kellerwilliamsfoothills
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #moving #timetomove #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #icanhelp #stressfree

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Sep 2023 14:39 #132 by Karens Colorado
With GOURD vibes, we can accomplish a lot! What are do your homeownership goals look like?
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #househunting #puns #funny #dadjoke #realestate #homeowner #happyhome #happyhomeowner #realestateagent #fall #autumn #pumpkinseason #realtor

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

18 Sep 2023 11:20 #133 by Karens Colorado
Feeling like you've outgrown your current space? Wanting to move closer to family (or further away)? Just ready for a change? However you're feeling, whatever your reasons, if you're getting ready to buy a new home I should be your first stop. Let's get together and figure out your game plan!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #icanhelp #investment #realestate #homeowner #happyhome #dreamhome #happyhomeowners #realestateagent

Attachments:

20 Sep 2023 12:13 #134 by Karens Colorado
No matter where your travels take you, I hope you find everything you need at home. And if you don't, I can help you find a home where you will!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #househunting #homeowner #happyhome #happyhomeowners #realestate #realtor #realestateagent

Attachments:

22 Sep 2023 13:27 #135 by Karens Colorado
Dreaming of finding the perfect property to become your home? Wake up, I'm here and found it for you! Not only does it have 3.7 usable flat acres and 2878 sq. ft. of home, it is fully fenced with cross fencing and has two loafing sheds. And that's not all, it also has a lower level studio apartment with full kitchen, so you'll have space for everyone!
Message me if you’re interested in buying or selling a home! #thehelpfulagent #realestate #houseexpert #listreports #realestateagent #home

25 Sep 2023 16:47 #136 by Karens Colorado
My expertise lies in real estate, and I have a keen eye for your perfect home. Let's work together to turn that vision into reality.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #househunting #newhome #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #happyhome #happyhomeowners

Attachments:

29 Sep 2023 16:08 - 30 Sep 2023 18:45 #137 by Karens Colorado
Dreaming of finding the perfect property to become your home? Wake up, I'm here and found it for you!
283 Tincup Terrace in Bailey.
Not only does it have 3.7 usable flat acres and 2878 sq. ft. of home, it is fully fenced with cross fencing and has two loafing sheds. And that's not all, it also has a lower level studio apartment with full kitchen, a space only limited by your imagination (think 'She ' Chalet, Entertainment and gatherings spot with its own extra kitchen for baking extra at Thanksgiving, or baking more cookies at the Holidays!)
Limitless really!
Message me if you’re interested in buying or selling a home! #thehelpfulagent #realestate #houseexpert #listreports #realestateagent #home

Attachments:

02 Oct 2023 16:13 #138 by Karens Colorado
When it comes to finding the right real estate agent, word of mouth is gold. Let's make sure your friends have the best recommendation - tag someone who's on the hunt for their dream home!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #househunting #homeowners #happyhome #happyhomeowners #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #icanhelp

Attachments:

04 Oct 2023 19:25 #139 by Karens Colorado
It's true; there's really no place like home. And I can help you get there! Message me now to begin your journey home.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #househunting #noplacelikehome #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #happyhome #happyhomeowners #investment

Attachments:

06 Oct 2023 15:27 #140 by Karens Colorado
If staying put this summer has got you down, don't worry! Together, we can "leaf" behind the old and "harvest" the perfect new place for you. Contact me today, and let's find you a new home to fall in love with!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #fall #october #autumn #realestate #investment #realestateagent #realtor #happyhome #happyhomeowners #itsfallyall
You do not have permissions to access this page.

Time to create page: 0.882 seconds