Love you're home

02 Jun 2023 15:09 #101 by Karens Colorado
Replied by Karens Colorado on topic Love you're home
Stop throwing your money away on rent and start building equity in your own 'home sweet home'! Contact me today to make your dream home a reality.
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
#karenscolorado #kellerwilliamsfoothills
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #househunting #investment #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #icanhelp

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Jun 2023 13:57 #102 by Karens Colorado
Whether it comes now or in a few months, I’ll be ready for your call!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #happy #listreports #realestate #realestateagent #happyhomeowners #realtor #callme #happyhome

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

05 Jun 2023 20:24 #103 by Karens Colorado
Donut worry; I'm here to help you find the perfect 'hole'-some home! As your trusty real estate agent, I'm on a mission to 'glaze' through the listings and 'sprinkle' you with amazing options. Let's 'dough' this together and make your dream home a reality!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #househunting #nationaldonutday #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #icanhelp #happyhome #happyhomeowners

Attachments:

07 Jun 2023 16:52 #104 by Karens Colorado
Finding the perfect home is like embarking on a thrilling adventure! Whether you choose a move-in ready gem, a fixer-upper with untapped potential, or a house built from scratch, each option brings its own set of pros and cons. When you're to begin the hunt for your perfect nest, I'm here to help!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #happyhome #happyhomeowners #chooseyourownadventure #newhome #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #icanhelp

Attachments:

09 Jun 2023 12:18 #105 by Karens Colorado
Deciding on a new home can be a hard choice, but I'm here to help you say "Yes!" to the home of your dreams.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #househunting #happyhome #happyhomeowners #sayyes #newhome #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #icanhelp

Attachments:

12 Jun 2023 16:22 #106 by Karens Colorado
Environmental features continue to be important to younger buyers. It can be hard to know where to upgrade your home. These are the areas buyers care about most. What environmental features matter to you?
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #hometips #environmental #ecofriendly #earthfriendly #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #happyhome #happyhomeowners

Attachments:

14 Jun 2023 13:51 #107 by Karens Colorado
Earnest money is a buyer's deposit to move forward on a home purchase. It is usually held by a third party and its terms are agreed to in the purchase contract. Like many things in the home purchase, some parts can be negotiated.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #househunting #finances #mortgage #realestate #realtor #realestateagent

Attachments:

21 Jun 2023 15:01 #108 by Karens Colorado
There are a lot of things that need to be done *just right* when selling your home – pricing it well & competitively is one of the most important. Lucky for you I'm an expert and can help you hit that home price sweet spot. Just send me a message when you're ready to begin your home selling adventure!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #themoreyouknow #icanhelp #realestateagent #realestate #homeforsale

Attachments:

23 Jun 2023 12:41 #109 by Karens Colorado
Penny for your thoughts? How about some answers to your questions? If you're unsure where to start, this list is a great resource, and if you're still on the hunt for a loan officer to work with, I know some of the best and would be happy to connect you with them! Just send me a message or give me a call.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #happyhomeowner #mortgage #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #icanhelp

Attachments:

28 Jun 2023 15:07 #110 by Karens Colorado
Ready to sell your home? Let me be your guide through the process! As a seasoned real estate agent, I'll utilize my expertise to maximize your property's value and attract the right buyers, ensuring a seamless and successful sale. Reach out today and let's make your real estate dreams a reality.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #happyhomeowner #finances #hometips #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #icanhelp

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.786 seconds