Love you're home

19 Oct 2022 11:44 #51 by Karens Colorado
Replied by Karens Colorado on topic Love you're home
Selling a home is a complex process. But I can make your life easier and help you with all of your home-related needs! Send me a message so we can get started today.
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #homeforsale #forsale #money #finances #icanhelp #realestate #realestateagent

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Oct 2022 10:49 #52 by Karens Colorado
Not everyone needs more room, some might need less. Downsizing is real, and can help, too. Message me if you’re interested in buying or selling a home!
#thehelpfulagent #realestate #houseexpert #listreports #realestateagent #home

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

24 Oct 2022 19:09 #53 by Karens Colorado
When it comes to finding you the perfect home, I'm a freak in the open house sheets! Send me a message so I can raise your spirits with some totally ghoul home options.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #ghost #spookyszn #spookyvibes #dadjoke #funny #halloween #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #househunting #icanhelp

Attachments:

26 Oct 2022 13:43 #54 by Karens Colorado
There was a time when trick-or-treaters didn't receive candy at all. According to the History Channel, it was common to pass out pieces of cake, fruit, nuts, coins, and little toys. It wasn't until the 1950s that candy became a staple on the trick-or-treating circuit. And we have candy makers and good marketing to thank for that. What's your favorite Halloween candy?
#thehelpfulagent #home #house #listreports #halloween #candy #spookyszn #spooky #trickortreat

Attachments:

28 Oct 2022 14:20 #55 by Karens Colorado
I'll CREEP it real with you, the market right now can be frightening, but I'm here to help! Message me today and let's start your home buying or selling journey!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #househunting #icanhelp #realestate #halloween #spookyszn #spooky #creepitreal

Attachments:

30 Oct 2022 15:24 #56 by Karens Colorado
Don’t let the hunt for a house suck the life out of you. You can count on me to help you find you a fang-tastic new home!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #househunting #realestate #funny #dadjoke #spookyszn #halloween

Attachments:

31 Oct 2022 12:26 #57 by Karens Colorado
See what I did there? What's your favorite kind of pie?
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #pie #listreports #pumpkinpie #pumpkinpi #dadjoke #realestateagent #halloween

Attachments:

02 Nov 2022 11:41 #58 by Karens Colorado
NEW LISTING!
Looking to buy a beautiful couple of acres to build exactly what you are looking for? I found you the place!
2925 Redhill Rd, Fairplay
2 acres with incredible 180° views
Redhill Forest
Roughed-in driveway
Excavated homesite ready for footers
Top tier architectural designs included
$85,000
Message me if you’re interested in buying or selling a home! #thehelpfulagent #realestate #houseexpert #listreports #realestateagent #home

Attachments:

04 Nov 2022 15:39 #59 by Karens Colorado
Deciding to sell your home is hard work. Trying to sell your home without the use of an agent is A LOT to take on. I would love to help take the pressure off. I can use my contacts, my negotiating skills, and my experience to make selling easy on you! It’s my full time job, so you have time for your life! What’s the best job you’ve ever had? #thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #superpower #icanhelp

Attachments:

08 Nov 2022 09:11 #60 by Karens Colorado
Balance in the housing market means the amount of homes for sale is better matched with the amount of people looking for homes. It creates a great opportunity for the right sellers and buyers to find each other without being in a rush.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #balance #realestate #realestatemarket #realtor #realestateagent #icanhelp #themoreyouknow #happyhomeowners #homeowner #investment

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.770 seconds