Love you're home

05 Sep 2022 16:41 #31 by Karens Colorado
Replied by Karens Colorado on topic Love you're home
Our pets are our best friends and we would give them the world if we could! Have you ever moved to give your pets more space?
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #listreports #homeowner #pet #petparents #furbaby #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #happyhome

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Sep 2022 11:12 #32 by Karens Colorado
When people talk about a home having “good bones” this is the quintessential list. If you’re looking for a place to settle down and settle into, we’ll look for a home that was built to last with quality materials.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #goodbones #themoreyouknow #icanhelp #househunting #realestate #realestateagent #realtor

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

09 Sep 2022 14:13 #33 by Karens Colorado
Starting the process of buying a home can be stressful and feel so overwhelming, but remember that you don't have to do this alone, I got your back. Just send me a message or give me a call!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #househunting #happyhome #icanhelp #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #dailyaffirmation #themoreyouknowthemoreyougrow

Attachments:

14 Sep 2022 11:04 #34 by Karens Colorado
Planning to sell your home can be very overwhelming. It's hard to know where to even begin. Here's a fantastic list of ideas to get you started!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #happyhome #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #icanhelp #themoreyouknow #homereno #homediy

Attachments:

16 Sep 2022 11:08 #35 by Karens Colorado
It's true that the market is cooling, but it's still a good idea not to lowball sellers on your offer. Most sellers know what their home is worth and don't want to waste time haggling. Going in with the highest and best offer right off the bat can help set you apart from other buyers. Of course, working with me is the best way to set you apart and give you the best chance of snagging your dream home.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #themoreyouknow #icanhelp #househunting

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

19 Sep 2022 10:15 #36 by Karens Colorado
Buying a home is so much more than just buying a house. A home is a feeling of comfort, safety, and happiness. And I want to help you along your way.
Keller Williams Foothills Realty #thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homebuying #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #icanhelp #happyhome #happyhomeowner

Attachments:

20 Sep 2022 10:47 #37 by Karens Colorado
Your property tax will usually be based on the value of the owned property, including land. Did you know many jurisdictions also tax tangible personal property, such as cars and boats? When thinking about buying it's important to remember your mortgage payment won't be your only recurring payment.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #finances #smartmoney #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #investment #themoreyouknow

Attachments:

21 Sep 2022 10:14 #38 by Karens Colorado
Open floor plans were all the rage, but walls are coming back in style. We need our own space more than ever. Designers foresee the desire for more clearly defined spaces, temporary or permanent. Think twice before removing any walls in your home.
#thehelpfulagent #homestyle #layout #home #house #houseexpert #listreports #homereno #hometips #realestate #realestateagent #realtor

Attachments:

24 Sep 2022 12:45 #39 by Karens Colorado
Ready for new digs? Give me a call and I'd be glad to help!
Message me if you’re interested in buying or selling a home! #thehelpfulagent #realestate #houseexpert #listreports #realestateagent #home

Attachments:

24 Sep 2022 13:43 #40 by Karens Colorado
Two homes with the same reported square footage may be very different in actual size. You need to keep this in mind when comparing homes on a price per square foot basis. What other questions do you have about home listings? Leave them here and I'll get back to you!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #realestate #househunting #realestateagent #realtor #icanhelp #themoreyouknow

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.755 seconds