Love you're home

09 Nov 2022 15:21 #61 by Karens Colorado
Replied by Karens Colorado on topic Love you're home
Following the news often means subjecting yourself to negativity, even when it is news about the real estate market. If you've been reading articles that are causing you to worry about an impending crash let me put your mind at ease by telling you even the experts insist today is nothing like 2008. For starters, lending standards today are much different, much tighter than they were back then. Leave me a comment and share some other real estate related worries you currently have, we can talk through this together.
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #househunting #themoreyouknow #icanhelp #realestate #realestateexpert

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Nov 2022 13:38 #62 by Karens Colorado
Home is where your everything is, so I honestly can't think of a nicer word. What makes your house a home?
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #homeowner #listreports #happyhome #happyhomeowner #dreamhome #realestate #homeisthenicestword #realestateagent #realtor

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

14 Nov 2022 17:01 - 14 Nov 2022 17:02 #63 by Karens Colorado
It's hard to be-LEAF that fall is upon us, but that only means one thing! It's time to make our homes cozy! Drop a comment if you're ready for fall time.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #fallinlove #punny #itsfallyall #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #househunting #happyhomeowners

Attachments:

16 Nov 2022 18:51 #64 by Karens Colorado
A little birdy just told me you might want a little privacy, and a place of your own to call home.
Message me if you’re interested in buying or selling a home!
#thehelpfulagent #realestate #houseexpert #listreports #realestateagent #home

Attachments:

18 Nov 2022 14:35 #65 by Karens Colorado
Are you lookin' to get lucky on your house hunt? Maybe you're looking for something that is turn-key ready? Whatever you're searching for I can help find it, I really know my STUFFing.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #thanksgiving #thankful #helpful #puns #dadjoke #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #funny

Attachments:

20 Nov 2022 16:35 #66 by Karens Colorado
Get a great head-start on your own build!
Looking to buy a beautiful couple of acres to build exactly what you are looking for? I found you the place!
2925 Redhill Rd, Fairplay
2 acres with incredible 180° views
Redhill Forest
Roughed-in driveway
Excavated homesite ready for footers
Top tier architectural designs included
$85,000
Message me if you’re interested in buying or selling a home! #thehelpfulagent #realestate #houseexpert #listreports #realestateagent #home

Attachments:

21 Nov 2022 11:27 #67 by Karens Colorado
My clients are the apple of my pie, so when you're ready to buy a new home just send me a message and we’ll whip up a plan together. This is the stuff(ing) of dreams!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #thanksgiving #pun #dadjoke #icanhelp #househunting #newhome #realestate #realestateagent #realtor

Attachments:

23 Nov 2022 19:53 #68 by Karens Colorado
Nobody puts gravy in the corner! I'm here to help everyone! Don't hesitate reaching out, no matter if you're ready to buy, sell, or just have questions about where to start!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #listreports #icanhelp #realestate #realtor #gobblegobble #realestateagent #thanksgiving #thankful #happythanksgiving #icanhelp

Attachments:

25 Nov 2022 13:59 #69 by Karens Colorado
Happy Thanksgiving! You all have the turKEY to my heart, thank you for being the best! Now, go gobble til' you wobble!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #househunting #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #thanksgiving #happythanksgiving #thankful #turkeyday

Attachments:

26 Nov 2022 14:59 #70 by Karens Colorado
Tired of the city views and looking for more nature and beauty in your life? The feeling of coming home is one of the best feelings in the world – so if you're not feeling that maybe it's time to find a new home. With my help we can find that property to build on.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #cominghome #happyhome #icanhelp #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #happyhomeowners

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.545 seconds