Love you're home

17 Aug 2022 13:46 #21 by Karens Colorado
Replied by Karens Colorado on topic Love you're home
While location is key, you can rely on me to marry a great location and the quality you deserve in your new future home. Contact me today to get started!
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #househunting #qualitymatters #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #icanhelp

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Aug 2022 14:09 #22 by Karens Colorado
There are a lot of things that need to be done *just right* when selling your home – pricing it well & competitively is one of the most important. Lucky for you I'm an expert and can help you hit that home price sweet spot. Just send me a message when you're ready to begin your home selling adventure!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #themoreyouknow #icanhelp #realestateagent #realestate #homeforsale

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

18 Aug 2022 13:16 #23 by Karens Colorado
Sold!
Another sold property, I am looking forward to the next challenge.
Who's ready to start house hunting?
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #househunting #homeowner #happyhome #happyhomeowners #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #icanhelp

Attachments:

19 Aug 2022 20:58 #24 by Karens Colorado
In this market, buying a home can be extremely frustrating! As the inventory increases, that frustration will ease and allow more opportunities to find the perfect home!
Who's ready to start house hunting? #thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #househunting #homeowner #happyhome #happyhomeowners #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #icanhelp

Attachments:

22 Aug 2022 16:13 #25 by Karens Colorado
Want to find out how to build more equity for your home. Call me to find out!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #househunting #themoreyouknow #icanhelp #realestateagent #realestate #realtor #happyhome

Attachments:

24 Aug 2022 11:58 #26 by Karens Colorado
Decorating your home should be fun but can easily become a stressful nightmare. Knowing and avoiding these mistakes will help make your end results dreamy.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #hometips #decor #homedecor #homestyle #realestate #realestateagent #realtor

Attachments:

26 Aug 2022 13:32 #27 by Karens Colorado
Don't think about it any longer! The time to sell is now! Contact me today and let's get that house listed!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #realestate #icanhelp #houseforsale #timetosell #realestateagent #realestatetrends

Attachments:

29 Aug 2022 12:51 #28 by Karens Colorado
Are you ready to say yes to your new adDRESS? I will be with you through thick and thin, every step of the way. Let me help you find your dream home!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #househunting #icanhelp #realestate #friyay #funny #dadjoke #realestateagent #realtor

Attachments:

31 Aug 2022 12:09 #29 by Karens Colorado
Like sunglasses on a sunny day, I can help alleviate the strain caused by selling your home. Contact me and I'll show you how.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #icanhelp #houseforsale #realestateagent #realestate #realtor #happyhome #sunnyd

Attachments:

02 Sep 2022 15:15 #30 by Karens Colorado
Our pets are our best friends and we would give them the world if we could! Have you ever moved to give your pets more space?
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #listreports #homeowner #pet #petparents #furbaby #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #happyhome

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.525 seconds