Love you're home

29 Nov 2022 09:42 #71 by Karens Colorado
Replied by Karens Colorado on topic Love you're home
I know, I know, I'm acorn-y person. But I really will help you get the best price for your home. Plus, I'll guide you through the entire process, I'll never leaf your side. #thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #dadjokes #puns #funny #realestate #realestatejokes #realestatepuns #icanhelp #homeowners

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Dec 2022 15:05 #72 by Karens Colorado
I just love a good seasonally themed dad joke, leave me a comment and share your favorite below!
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #seasongreetings #funny #dadjoke #pun #realestate #realestateagent #realtor

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

07 Dec 2022 11:34 #73 by Karens Colorado
Selling a home is a little like wooing a date, you want to put your best foot forward and make it easy for buyers to imagine spending the rest of their lives in your home. Thinking about selling? I can give you a fresh perspective on how to get your home ready.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #diy #homereno #selling #forsale #icanhelp #realtor #realestateagent #realestate #hometips

Attachments:

09 Dec 2022 15:06 #74 by Karens Colorado
I wanna know, when it comes to dressing up your home for the holiday season, what style do you go with? Leave me a comment with your answer! #thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #holidays #homestyle #homedecor #holidayspirit #holidaydecor #happyholidays #happyhome #happyhomeowners

Attachments:

12 Dec 2022 15:45 #75 by Karens Colorado
Surprises can be fun, but buying a home without a home inspection isn’t one of them. I recommend home inspections when purchasing property. Now that the market is cooling, this isn’t a contingency buyers are expected to waive.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #househunting #homeowners #happyhomeowners #themoreyouknow #icanhelp #realestate #realestateagent #realtor

Attachments:

14 Dec 2022 12:45 #76 by Karens Colorado
Maybe you've outgrown your current home, or maybe you're ready to move from renter to homeowners – whatever your reasons, if you've got "a new home" on your wish list this year I can help!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #wishlist #dreamhome #happhyhome #newhome #icanhelp #realestateagent #realtor

Attachments:

16 Dec 2022 21:53 #77 by Karens Colorado
While the housing market has slowed down, it's definitely still a good time to sell! There are plenty of buyers out there, so let my expertise help get your home sold quickly!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #househunting #realestate #icanhelp #realestateagent #realtor #happyhomeowners

Attachments:

19 Dec 2022 14:38 #78 by Karens Colorado
Being home for the holidays just hits a bit different, doesn't it? What's your favorite part of being at home during the holiday season?
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #goinghome #happyholidays #homefortheholidays #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #happyhome #holidayseason

Attachments:

22 Dec 2022 14:17 #79 by Karens Colorado
Wishing you and yours all the joy and goodness this holiday season and beyond.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #happyholidays

Attachments:

23 Dec 2022 10:51 #80 by Karens Colorado
Being comfortable in your home is important! What makes you feel the most comfortable in your home?
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #coz #comfort #happyhome #comfy #happyholidays #realestate #realestateagent #realtor

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.591 seconds