Love you're home

26 Sep 2022 09:18 #41 by Karens Colorado
Replied by Karens Colorado on topic Love you're home
While it’s not free to sell your home, there’s plenty to gain! Some of these costs may not apply to you and some are optional. I can help you walk through what costs to anticipate!
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #selling #icanhelp #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #finances #smartmoney #themoreyouknow

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Sep 2022 13:45 #42 by Karens Colorado
Home is where the heart is and you should love where you live. Let me help you find your home sweet home!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #happyhome #homesweethome #lovewhereyoulive #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #icanhelp

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

30 Sep 2022 17:10 #43 by Karens Colorado
Also known as "liquid assets", these reserves include any funds that can be quickly turned into cash. These can be funds in a checking and savings account, most investments, or retirement accounts. If you have questions about a mortgage and don't know where to turn, send me a message and I can connect you with one of the expert mortgage professionals I work with!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #realestate #themoreyouknow #investment #finances #icanhelp #realestateagent #realtor #happyhome #homeowner

Attachments:

03 Oct 2022 12:56 #44 by Karens Colorado
Looking for more room to spread your wings, maybe some fresh air and a new place to perch? I can help find the perfect nest.
Call me if you’re interested in buying or selling a home!
#thehelpfulagent #realestate #houseexpert #listreports #realestateagent #home

Attachments:

05 Oct 2022 14:41 #45 by Karens Colorado
No bones about it, I can help find you a new home!
Call me if you’re interested in buying or selling a home!
#thehelpfulagent #realestate #houseexpert #listreports #realestateagent #home

Attachments:

07 Oct 2022 14:46 #46 by Karens Colorado
And 39% get egged. I kid, kind of . Do you decorate for Halloween? If not, what season do you enjoy decorating for?
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #homedecor #happyhome #happyhalloween #halloween #realestate #realtor #realestateagent

Attachments:

10 Oct 2022 15:36 #47 by Karens Colorado
Real estate terms can be confusing, but I'm here to help! We can navigate your home buying process together, just send me a message with your questions and let's get started!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #realestate #themoreyouknow #icanhelp #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #homeowner #value #investment #finances

Attachments:

12 Oct 2022 13:29 #48 by Karens Colorado
When it comes to buying a new home there is a lot to understand. But I'm here to help, message me with any questions you have!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #realestate #themoreyouknow #icanhelp #finances #investment #smartmoney #realtor #realestateagent #realestate

Attachments:

14 Oct 2022 15:04 - 14 Oct 2022 15:21 #49 by Karens Colorado
Feeling a little "cooped" up? Need to be able to spread your wings a little more?
Give me a call, and I can help with that.
Message me if you’re interested in buying or selling a home! #thehelpfulagent #realestate #houseexpert #listreports #realestateagent #home

Attachments:

17 Oct 2022 17:53 #50 by Karens Colorado
There is no shortage of online tools that will help you calculate the value of your home. But it's important to keep in mind that pricing your home is more complicated than an online tool can calculate. These online home values are just estimates and they can be frightfully inaccurate. If you're looking for the hard facts I recommend reaching out to a real estate professional – reach out to me.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #icanhelp #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #themoreyouknow #forsale #halloween #spooky #frightful

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.556 seconds