Love you're home

28 Nov 2023 12:13 - 28 Nov 2023 12:14 #161 by Karens Colorado
Replied by Karens Colorado on topic Love you're home
Homebuying isn't one-size-fits-all, and neither are down payments! Whether you're putting down 7%, 10%, or more, let's customize a plan that fits your budget and goals perfectly. Ready to explore your options? Contact me today, and let's kickstart your unique homeownership journey!
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
#karenscolorado #kellerwilliamsfoothills
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #househunting #realestate #realtor #happyhome #finances #realestateagent #happyhomeowners #downpayment #icanhelp
You do not have permissions to access this page.

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Nov 2023 14:25 #162 by Karens Colorado
It's the little things that make a house a home, and the same goes for finding the perfect property! From charming details to hidden gems, together we can uncover the elements that will turn your next house into your dream home. Ready to discover the magic in the details? Let's chat and start your journey today!
#thehelpfulagent #home #house #houseexpert #listreports #homeowner #househunting #holidayseason #happyholidays #realestate #realtor #realestateagent
You do not have permissions to access this page.

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: MyMountainTown

01 Dec 2023 17:31 #163 by Karens Colorado
Navigating the path to homeownership can have its hurdles, but I'm here to make it a seamless journey for you. Let's turn your dreams into a reality - message me today and let's get started!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #househunting #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #househunting #newhomer #happyhome #happyhomeowners

Attachments:

04 Dec 2023 16:50 #164 by Karens Colorado
It's the little things that make a house a home, and the same goes for finding the perfect property! From charming details to hidden gems, together we can uncover the elements that will turn your next house into your dream home. Ready to discover the magic in the details? Let's chat and start your journey today!
#thehelpfulagent #home #house #houseexpert #listreports #homeowner #househunting #holidayseason #happyholidays #realestate #realtor #realestateagent

Attachments:

06 Dec 2023 18:11 #165 by Karens Colorado
Keep your home in tip-top shape, even during harsh winter months, by following this handy list of seasonal maintenance to-dos!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #hometips #todolist #happyhome #realtor #realestate #realestateagent

Attachments:

08 Dec 2023 17:14 #166 by Karens Colorado
If you haven't found the perfect new home yet, don't let it flurry your dreams away! ❄️⛄️ Let me help you on your hunt, and together we can find a house that melts your heart. Slide into my DMs, and let's make your dream home a reality!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #househunting #realestate #punny #dadjoke #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #happyhome #happyhomeowners #newhome

Attachments:

11 Dec 2023 16:47 #167 by Karens Colorado
Ready to make a move? Let's turn your 'For Sale' sign into a 'Sold' sign. Contact me today, and let's navigate the journey of selling your home together.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #forsale #moving #realestate #realtor #realestateagent

Attachments:

13 Dec 2023 14:01 #168 by Karens Colorado
Ready for a change of scenery? Whether you're upsizing, downsizing, or simply seeking a fresh start, I've got the keys to your next chapter! Let's turn your dreams into addresses—contact me today, and together, we'll find the perfect place to call home.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #househunting #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #happyhome #happyhomeowners #icanhelp

Attachments:

15 Dec 2023 15:08 #169 by Karens Colorado
Looking at houses online can be confusing. What's the difference between "under contract" and "pending"?
If you're really into a house, let me know. I can let you know if backup offers are accepted or if the house becomes available again. This is one of the benefits of working with an agent.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #househunting #realestate #happyhome #newhome #themoreyouknow #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #icanhelp

Attachments:

18 Dec 2023 10:27 #170 by Karens Colorado
Finding the perfect home is about the right mix, like a well-seasoned simmer pot! Let's spice up your home search together if you're ready to stir things up and discover your dream space. Contact me today, and let's find a home that simmers with comfort and warmth.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #holiday #homefortheholidays #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #simmerpot #happyhome #happyhomeowners

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.828 seconds