Love you're home

26 Feb 2024 10:14 #191 by Karens Colorado
Replied by Karens Colorado on topic Love you're home
Whether you want to look at 1 or 100, I won’t stop until we find your happy home.
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
#karenscolorado #kellerwilliamsfoothills
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #househunting #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #realestate #happyhome #happyhomeowners

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Mar 2024 12:08 #192 by Karens Colorado
Are you considering selling your home? Hiring a real estate agent is critical. From navigating complex paperwork to leveraging industry connections, they ensure a smooth, secure transaction. Maximize your sale potential and minimize risks – reach out to a trusted agent today, reach out to ME!
#karenscolorado #kellerwilliamsfoothills #thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #homeforsale #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #lifechanges #icanhelp

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

06 Mar 2024 16:56 #193 by Karens Colorado
Feeling the itch to refresh your home but hesitant about splurging? Enter the primpover trend! By reconfiguring your furniture and repurposing decor you already own, you can give your space a whole new vibe without breaking the bank. Ready to breathe new life into your home? Dive into the world of primpovers by following these expert tips for a successful makeover!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #istreports #homeowner #happyhome #happyhomeowners #realestate #investment #realestateagent #realtor #hometips #homedecor #homestyle

Attachments:

08 Mar 2024 16:41 #194 by Karens Colorado
There's nothing quite like the feeling of having a home to call your own, and being closer to loved ones just makes it even better. Let's work together to make those dreams a reality. Your perfect home, closer to heart. #thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #homeiswheretheheartis #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #investment #happyhome #happyhomeowners

Attachments:

15 Mar 2024 17:14 #195 by Karens Colorado
Feeling lucky? It’s said that we make our own luck, but I’ve got a few (Pat)tricks up my sleeve! I’ll help you find a home so dreamy that it will make your friends say “Irish I was so lucky!“. Send me a message today so we can shamrock and roll.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #househunting #newhome #happyhome #stpaddysday #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #happyhomeowners #luckycharm

Attachments:

20 Mar 2024 14:31 #196 by Karens Colorado
As the season of renewal approaches, it's the perfect time to make your move towards a fresh start in a new home. Let's spring into action together—reach out today and let's find your dream home before the flowers start blooming!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #househunting #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #newhome #spring #springtime #happyhome #investment #happyhomeowners

Attachments:

25 Mar 2024 16:59 #197 by Karens Colorado
Don't let home expenses catch off guard, be prepared. I can help you be in the know and have a plan. Let's talk! #thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #househunting #finances #smartmoney #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #icanhelp #happyhome #happyhomeowners

Attachments:

29 Mar 2024 15:32 - 29 Mar 2024 15:36 #198 by Karens Colorado
Spring into the hunt for your perfect nest this season! :ebunny:
Let's crack open the market together and hatch a plan to find your dream home. Contact me today—let's embark on an egg-citing journey to make you a happy homeowner!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #househunting #newhome #eggcellent #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #springtime #happyhome

Attachments:

01 Apr 2024 17:06 - 01 Apr 2024 17:08 #199 by Karens Colorado
Keep your home's value blooming! Investing in regular maintenance nurtures your sanctuary and plants seeds for increased value over time. Ready to grow your home's worth? Contact me for tips and strategies on where to focus your efforts for the best return!

#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #happyhome #happyhomeowners #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #hometips #investment

Attachments:

05 Apr 2024 14:34 #200 by Karens Colorado
Unlock the full potential of your home sale with expert guidance! Data shows homes sold with a trusted real estate agent can fetch tens of thousands more. Let's navigate your home's upgrades and staging together, ensuring a top-dollar sale. Ready to elevate your selling experience? DM me to begin!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #house #hometips #sellingtips #realestate #realestateagent #realtor

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.772 seconds