Locations

16 Nov 2010 18:33 #1 by CC
Locations was created by CC
Could we all make sure to give very concise locations such as Hwy information when posting accidents.
Many are unfamiliar with a lot of locations and the Hwy or identifiable information is very helpful.
Thx Guys....great job!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Nov 2010 18:51 #2 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Locations
Agree, but remember we have some new monitors who have been busy, and are doing their best!

It takes some time for folx to develop a consistent pattern so that the 'details' are not forgotten in the heat of battle :wink:

Great job, all, and Thanks!!

:thumbsup:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

16 Nov 2010 19:13 #3 by ShilohLady
Replied by ShilohLady on topic Locations
Agree. Suggestion for all but especially the newer monitors...when there are a lot of crashes, I usually have a separate tab open with the milemarker information for 285 and I70. If they're coming fast and furious, I just post what I hear but when I have time I go back and try to give approximate location based on that reference.

Speaking of which... now that we have good scanner monitors over in South Park, perhaps someone can put together a similar reference for Hwy 9? It would take either two people driving, with the passenger marking each mile marker and a reference location or what I did when I created the 285 list, a voice recorder to note that information and then translate it later.

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds