Goodman Auto Parts Grand Opening/Free Food, Beer & Wine!

04 Jun 2011 17:10 #1 by ScienceChic
This is our first live 285Bound Event - please come out and support us and our business partners! :wave:

This Sunday, from 11am-2pm is Goodman Auto Parts Grand Opening at their store (across from JJ Madwell's, you may have seen the ad on the front page of the 285Hustler ) Enjoy:

• Live music by Too Much Fun!
• Free Food from Cabin Creek Smokehouse BBQ
• Free Beer and Wine from Biggie Liquors
• Free Door Prizes
• Free Car Wash
• and more!

I'll be there at a table for 285Bound posting video and pictures from the event live!!! - come on down and visit: I'll have Coffee Coupons to give away until they run out and I'll be registering new members on the spot!

After that, I'll be heading over to Taspen's for their Holistic Health Fair (they had a front page ad on the 285Hustler too), going on from 11am-5pm <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=11490 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=115&t=11490<!-- l -->

• Sip on some of Taspen's Organics Herbal Tea blends and Homemade Organic Granola Bars (we have added Gluten Free to the mix!) and Herbal Energy Granola Bars.
• Get 20% off Taspen's Organics Product Line!
• Meet our many practitioners and instructors and learn about what we all have to offer you to help you in your journey with your health and wellness needs.
• Experience mini-sessions of some of the holistic modalities available at Taspen's for discounted pricing.

Click here for more details on Services and Prizes Available at the Health Fair!

Hope to see everyone there!! :wave:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Jun 2011 11:37 #2 by ScienceChic
We are here and it's a gorgeous day - come on down! The food's hot, the drinks are cold, the band is rockin', and they're already drawing door prizes! Pics to follow shortly!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

05 Jun 2011 12:56 #3 by ScienceChic
Pineinthegrass just won a free oil change!

Bringing the puppy!
File Attachment:

Wine!
File Attachment:

Too Much Fun is providing great music!
File Attachment:

05 Jun 2011 13:20 #4 by ScienceChic
HEARTLESS won a door prize too! Congrats!

File Attachment:

05 Jun 2011 14:19 #5 by JMC
Congrats to Goodman Auto Parts, what a great idea, people were having a ball. Cabin Creek was great as usual and Biggie's provided the beer and wine. Free car washes too.

05 Jun 2011 14:35 #6 by ScienceChic
Need to work some aggression out?

[youtube:90825kko]
[/youtube:90825kko]

05 Jun 2011 14:56 #7 by Jekyll

Science Chic wrote: Need to work some aggression out?

[youtube:1fl3rhn9]

[/youtube:1fl3rhn9]

It says the video's private. ????? Anyhow, I KNEW I should've stopped in there with the wife! :lol: I drive her CRAZY.

05 Jun 2011 15:02 #8 by mountaindollar
Looks like we missed out on a fun event.

Had to do the family thing in town but would of rather been up here.

Smoke is so bad everywhere no tanning today if you are sitting outside you will most likely get smoked lol

05 Jun 2011 17:21 #9 by Grady
Viking, if you weren't there you missed some mighty fine short shorts. :pop

Very cool event.

05 Jun 2011 17:29 #10 by JMC

Grady wrote: Viking, if you weren't there you missed some mighty fine short shorts. :pop

Very cool event.

I know you are referring to me and I resent it!, I am not a sex object.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds