Goodman Auto Parts Grand Opening/Free Food, Beer & Wine!

05 Jun 2011 17:32 #11 by mountaindollar
JMC just depends who is looking you might be surpised on who thinks you are a sex object.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Jun 2011 17:34 #12 by Grady

jmc wrote:

Grady wrote: Viking, if you weren't there you missed some mighty fine short shorts. :pop

Very cool event.

I know you are referring to me and I resent it!, I am not a sex object.

:no2: :no2: :no2: :no2: :no2: :no2: :no2: :no2:

05 Jun 2011 17:36 #13 by archer
We sure enjoyed it...never did get around to taking a whack at the car.

jmc....you had short shorts on? How did I miss that?

05 Jun 2011 17:41 #14 by jf1acai

Lucky?

:lol:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

05 Jun 2011 17:53 #15 by Rockdoc
Missed it darn. Got going on work and forgot about the whole thing.

05 Jun 2011 18:08 #16 by JMC

archer wrote: We sure enjoyed it...never did get around to taking a whack at the car.

You were too busy admiring Mr. Archer.

05 Jun 2011 18:21 #17 by ScienceChic
You guys crack me up! lol

What a blast! I wanna do it again - this job is FUN!!! Kudos to the Goodman's for an awesome party! They know how to do it. It was great getting to meet new people ( :wave: netdude!), sign up new members (welcome ozman7 and sparky1!), sit out in perfect weather, enjoy yummy barbeque (thanks for letting me have some after it was all over Cabin Creek - you rock!), being surrounded by great beauty (pics below, and not :wink: of jmc's legs, No pics of the short shorts either - you wanna enjoy those, you gotta do it in person, supporting 285Bound! :thumbsup: ), listen to some great music (video below of one of their selections, this ended up not being one of their better songs, but I was on a time crunch and couldn't record more than one song, :( If you ever need a band for an event, I recommend these guys though), and chat with friends who stopped by.

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

And the poor car that got whacked: donations went to support the Ronald McDonald House. Here's how it ended:
File Attachment:

The Music: [youtube:1b02xxc4]
[/youtube:1b02xxc4]

What a great day!

I stopped by Taspen's after that, but apparently due to the gorgeous weather, and some other event, :Whistle it was very slow so they closed up a little early. I got to spend an hour meeting and chatting with several of their practitioners, and learned a lot! I'm glad to have had that opportunity, and we decided we'll do something big with them in the fall - looking forward to planning that!

Thanks to all of our members who came out in support of 285Bound and our Business Partners - you guys are the BEST! :love2:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

05 Jun 2011 19:29 #18 by The Viking

Grady wrote: Viking, if you weren't there you missed some mighty fine short shorts. :pop

Very cool event.

I did miss it. Had other plans. Hope you guys have another one.

Why did no one take pics of the 'short shorts'?

05 Jun 2011 20:44 #19 by Honda Rider

The Viking wrote:

Very cool event.

I did miss it. Had other plans. Hope you guys have another one.

Why did no one take pics of the 'short shorts'?

Got my attention thats for sure, talking about S.C, nice leggs ., S.C. took some great pics, the pup is JD, he rides Harleys if he wants to or not, and a good pic of my good neighbors '71 Chevelle! Good Day, thanks S.C. for the pics! :thumbsup:

05 Jun 2011 23:01 #20 by pineinthegrass
We enjoyed the event! Cabin Creek had great BBQ and thanks to Biggie for the beverages plus great music too. Nice seeing SC, jmc, Mr&Ms archer, Mr&Ms Dimplszz and MR&Ms HEARTLESS.

The only problem is we parked our white car out of the way and someone vandalized it big time! Had to walk 15 miles home. :wink:

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds