Meet Trang Janick of RISE Property Collective, Keller Williams Advantage Realty

23 Jul 2019 11:25 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
Congratulations to one of our esteemed business partners, Trang Janick, who is not only a realtor, mom, and wife, but an incredible supporter of our local businesses! Check out her Keeping Up With The Community Blogs on our Mountain Secrets Blog to see all of the businesses she has helped highlight over the past year and a half!

Meet Trang Janick of RISE Property Collective of Keller Williams Advantage Realty in Golden
Voyage Denver, July 15, 2019

We’d like to introduce you to Trang Janick.

Trang, can you briefly walk us through your story – how you started and how you got to where you are today.

When I was pregnant with my little girl, something clicked within me. The thought of knowing that I was about to bring another life into this world would often keep me up at night. I knew I had to build something lasting for my family. I wanted to create a legacy. So, I got my real estate license and the next thing I knew, it was off to the races.

As a new real estate agent, I had to do something different if I wanted to get business. I was just starting out and didn’t have a big database to work nor did I have a large marketing budget. So, I decided that I was going to go ALL IN on video marketing and social media marketing for my personal brand and that I was going to stay fully committed for one year.

I invested countless hours in learning iMovie and producing my own videos. No camera guy, no sound guy, no video editor–just me.

I created a docu-series called, “Keeping Up With The Community” (get it?) where I go around the towns of Evergreen, Conifer, and Bailey and I interview local business owners using video. The point is to come from contribution and highlight their story to get them exposure. It’s always about them and never me.

To this day, I have 21 episodes. It makes me proud to think that’s at least 21 lives I have touched.

Read more at voyagedenver.com/interview/meet-trang-ja...ntage-realty-golden/

Her contact info:
Phone: 303-956-0792
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Instagram
Facebook: www.facebook.com/trangjanick
Twitter: www.twitter.com/trangjanick
Other: www.zillow.com/profile/trangjanick/

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: trangjanick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds