Good Riddance Glenn Beck

06 Apr 2011 19:44 #11 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic Good Riddance Glenn Beck
The Beck stops here..... rofllol

ALL of the comedians are going to miss him... It's not often you have such a target-rich knuckle-dragging moonbat.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Apr 2011 19:53 #12 by LadyJazzer

Trouble wrote: Hey LJ...like Archer loves to say..."You are so damn predictable"!

Yeah, like RetardedTrash was so damn predictable when Olbermann left...

06 Apr 2011 19:59 #13 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Good Riddance Glenn Beck
Olberdork found a job as a George Soros shoe shine boy.... "now go get your f@#kin shine box Kieth!" rofllol

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

06 Apr 2011 20:08 #14 by LadyJazzer
No, he found a job on the Current-Channel, and as soon as his non-compete period is over (in a few weeks) he will be back on the air...

Tell, me, other than a talk-radio show for the terminally gullible, what do you figure Beck's future is on TV? Oh, yeah...He was going to start his own network... :lol: Let me know how that works out for ya...

Since he ran off hundreds of advertisers, I guess it will boil down to survivalist & gold advertisers... rofllol

07 Apr 2011 07:55 #15 by Rick
You have no sense of humor LJ. And btw wtf is the current channel? Is that another way to say the progressive channel?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

07 Apr 2011 07:57 #16 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic Good Riddance Glenn Beck
Now that's funny CB, great point..and LJ's will spin this.. :thumbsup: :lol: rofllol :woo hoo: :biggrin:

07 Apr 2011 07:58 #17 by LadyJazzer

CriticalBill wrote: You have no sense of humor LJ. And btw wtf is the current channel? Is that another way to say the progressive channel?

I hope it is... I haven't spent any time watching it yet because Olbermann's show hasn't started yet...But it's part of the cable-channel package that I get.

07 Apr 2011 14:00 #18 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic Good Riddance Glenn Beck
The hilarious media/blog coverage of Glenn’s Fox News announcement
Thursday, Apr 7, 2011 at 11:25 AM EDT

Did you know that Good Morning America has an investigative reporting division? Well apparently they do! And they’re investigating why Glenn is transitioning off his daily TV show on FOX (and still producing specials and other television projects for FOX). While the media is busy inventing all kinds of hilarious explanations, Glenn gave his first comments on radio since news of the announcement broke yesterday.

“I have wanted to talk to you about things for months, months. And there are things that I still want to talk to you about that I cannot today and will not today,” Glenn said.

While there are some things that Glenn cannot address, he was able to comment on the announcement that he would be leaving his daily FOX News show.

Glenn said that he didn’t think this move would surprise many of his loyal fans at all. “I apologize if I did shock you. I walked out of the studio yesterday and the boys left the Fourth Hour and everybody was called into the office at 12:00 for a meeting and I had to announce to the staff what was going on. Nobody on my staff was surprised at all.”

“I’m sorry if I surprised you yesterday. I just assumed that you hear me when I say things like for the last year prepare for a time when I will not be there to connect all of these dots for you. When I tell you that there are other things that I am working on and doing.”

“When you talk about moving to other states where you couldn’t do Fox News,” Pat joked.

“I will tell you this. That I’m not concerned about us because when somebody asked me last night, what are your listeners going to think? I said, what are my listeners going to think? The truth. You know, they’ll deal with it and they’ll know what the truth is,” Glenn said.

While Glenn can’t announce all the details of his new direction, the media is having a field day trying to come up with explanations for his career move.

“I just read Good Morning America investigates end of Glenn Beck show on Fox News, a marriage that went sour? They investigated? Wow. I didn’t get a phone call from them,” Glenn joked on radio this morning.

So what are they saying?

“Advertisers fleeing,” a GMA host said.

Is that true?

While some sad blogger may try and claim that they have gotten 300 to 400 companies to boycott the show, most of those companies never advertised on the show to begin with. “Nobody has 400 advertisers,” Pat said.

“I’m sorry to interrupt and I don’t want to ruin your vibe. But Tab soda just pulled their advertising,” Stu joked.

Keep in mind that the same people saying they got hundreds of advertisers to boycott Glenn are the same ones lied about the radio show having less than 400 affiliates. You can read about that lie here.

“Last night, his show was filled with visions of global doom,” the host continued.

Of course, it’s ridiculous to think that there just might be bad things going on around the world. Revolutions are sweeping the Middle East, Japan has been rocked by earthquakes, and labor leaders have laid out a plan to collapse the banks.

“I believe we’re heading into deep and treacherous waters,” Glenn said.

“I will tell you that I have wrestled with this for over a year, and if you really do listen, you know. I talked about this before 8/28 and I have really wrestled with it.”

“As I got closer to this day, I read a lot of Churchill. In fact, I have been reading old newspapers from the 1930s about Churchill. Have no fear. The reason why I named The Blaze is because lies and distortion is an impurity and the refiner’s fire burns all those impurities out. If you have built an empire on impurities, you’re toast,” Glenn said.

“Churchill was practically run out of town because he would not stop saying the Germans are building warplanes everyone distanced themselves from him. Everyone. In the end, everyone ran to Churchill. Why? Because he was the only one who had the spine to say it.”

“I got news for you. I ain’t going home and nobody’s run me out of town.”

07 Apr 2011 14:09 #19 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Good Riddance Glenn Beck

LadyJazzer wrote:

CriticalBill wrote: You have no sense of humor LJ. And btw wtf is the current channel? Is that another way to say the progressive channel?

I hope it is... I haven't spent any time watching it yet because Olbermann's show hasn't started yet...But it's part of the cable-channel package that I get.

Wow, most liberals I know will not admit to watching Keith.

07 Apr 2011 14:11 #20 by Rick
Good Morning America investigating why Beck is leaving Fox?.... rofllol They must be unable to find any more important news out there. Talk about lame.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds