Good Riddance Glenn Beck

07 Apr 2011 14:14 #21 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic Good Riddance Glenn Beck
I don't know too many people that admit to watching Beck or listening to Limbaugh either... Funny, isn't it....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Apr 2011 14:26 #22 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Good Riddance Glenn Beck
I had to find out about this Current TV and Kieth's new home. So Al Gore and Joel Hyatt are the big cheeses on this network...guess I'll take a pass on this channel.

This was pretty funny though from the article:

But here's the really inconvenient truth at the very end of ITV's article:

The co-founders indicated that hiring Olbermann is the first step in a plan to build a primetime commentary block on the network, a move that presumably will make it more competitive with the major news networks. Current TV ratings are very modest, they’re not included in the usual Nielsen cable charts.

In other words, Current is a total nonentity at this point, and has been a tremendous failure for those involved.

Olbermann's addition is therefore a perfect fit.

Bon voyage, Keith.

rofllol :lol:

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

07 Apr 2011 14:30 #23 by LadyJazzer

CriticalBill wrote: I had to find out about this Current TV and Kieth's new home. So Al Gore and Joel Hyatt are the big cheeses on this network...guess I'll take a pass on this channel.

This was pretty funny though from the article:

But here's the really inconvenient truth at the very end of ITV's article:

The co-founders indicated that hiring Olbermann is the first step in a plan to build a primetime commentary block on the network, a move that presumably will make it more competitive with the major news networks. Current TV ratings are very modest, they’re not included in the usual Nielsen cable charts.

In other words, Current is a total nonentity at this point, and has been a tremendous failure for those involved.

Olbermann's addition is therefore a perfect fit.

Bon voyage, Keith.

rofllol :lol:

For a non-entity, I've enjoyed their programming the few times I've watched it...

I forget....Tell, me, other than a talk-radio show for the terminally gullible, what do you figure Beck's future is on TV? Oh, yeah...He was going to start his own network... :lol: Let me know how that works out for ya...

Since he ran off hundreds of advertisers, I guess it will boil down to survivalist & gold advertisers... rofllol

07 Apr 2011 14:37 #24 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Good Riddance Glenn Beck
Lets just see what the future holds for old Kieth and GB...maybe they will team up and be the new Hannity and Colmes on steroids. Now that's a show I would have to DVR!

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

07 Apr 2011 18:05 #25 by LadyJazzer
Why Glenn Beck Is Leaving FauxNews...

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds