Obama: Think About A Trade-In

08 Apr 2011 13:29 #11 by Cowboy
all have a better range than the chevy "volt" so where's the benift?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Apr 2011 13:39 #12 by Nmysys
This is what the Democrats are forcing us into for transportation!!

08 Apr 2011 13:43 #13 by outdoor338
can't use that Nmysys, it passes gas and not the good kind..they want us all to walk :biggrin:

08 Apr 2011 13:44 #14 by ScienceChic
Well, it would greatly reduce our dependence on foreign oil, and improve the environment by using natural transportation. Unfortunately, it would severely limit daily distances able to be traveled. And there's the poo that has to be cleaned up, and storage of the vehicle and all the auto workers who'd have to find new jobs...

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

08 Apr 2011 13:55 #15 by Nmysys
Their new jobs would be the cleaning up of the poo!!

And SC you would then have to wear a veil across your face.

08 Apr 2011 13:58 #16 by Cowboy
there goes the green house gases!!!!
I ahead by two I have horses, and they come with heated leather seats, and all hoof drive.

08 Apr 2011 13:59 #17 by ScienceChic
Why? Not all camel riders are Muslim and there are plenty of Muslim women who don't wear veils. Chill with the stereotyping.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

08 Apr 2011 15:15 #18 by Nmysys

Why? Not all camel riders are Muslim and there are plenty of Muslim women who don't wear veils. Chill with the stereotyping.

Let me see if you and I can get this whole picture together so you can see where I was going with that statement.

IMO there is an underlying theme to everything that has been going on for the last over two years. You won't buy into it until it is too late, but I am going to lay it out anyway. You have read probably most of the threads over this last year. We have made claims that Obama is actually a Muslim. You do realize he was raised as one at least while he lived in Indonesia. He has proven to be against our strongest ally in the Middle East, Israel. He basically ordered Mubarak to step down, and has now jumped into a third war, in Libya. All of these efforts have had a destabilizing effect in the Middle East, allowing Iran to gain the power lost when we toppled Saddam Hussein. Instead of stopping their Nuclear Arms program, he said he would sit down with them and show them we are good people, and then did nothing. He bowed to the Saudi King. In Libya we are arming the rebels and it is rumored that many of them are Al Quaeda. We have argued on here about the attempt to build a Mosque at Ground Zero in N.Y.C. Meanwhile we are changing things in this country and allowing the Muslims to get even stronger here in the USA. All of this will eventually lead to IMO a takeover here in this country with Sharia law, and then, you will see that the only transportation available will be the camels, and you will have to abide by this Sharia law and wear the veil that I mentioned. That is my prediction of what is happening in this country and the world. I know you will not agree and give me all of your Liberal responses. Go ahead, your turn.

08 Apr 2011 15:19 #19 by Nmysys
Al Qaeda Capitalizing on 'Arab Spring' to Build Power and Shore Up Weaknesses

By Judith Miller

Published April 08, 2011

| FoxNews.com

Stunned by the secular Arab rebellions that have toppled some of the Middle East’s most enduring dictators, Al Qaeda and other violent Muslim extremists are struggling to capitalize on the upheavals that have reshaped the political map of the Middle East.

While counterterrorism officials, scholars and analysts disagree about the likely impact of the “Arab Spring” protests on efforts to combat terrorism, many agree that Islamic jihadis face both enhanced peril and opportunities in the coming months.

Many also agree that eliminating the political vacuums the upheavals have created is vital to preventing Al Qaeda, its affiliates, and those it inspires from becoming more powerful.

Read More:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/04/08/al-qaeda-capitalizing-arab-spring-build-power-shore-weaknesses/

08 Apr 2011 15:34 #20 by kresspin

Nmysys wrote: He bowed to the Saudi King.

At least he didn't kiss him and stroll hand-in-hand with him... Just sayin'

So now, not only is he not a citizen but he's a closet Muslim working hand-in-hand with Al Qieda to help them take over what... the Middle East... the World?

I guess he'll use that brown shirt youth movement -- National Army of Americorps volunteers -- the nutjobs were warning us about leading up the election.. to help take away our guns after he indoctrinates our children and sends granny off to a death panel. Remember, he is also a Communist, but one who wants to bail out big business and Wall Street so they can get back on their feet.

Finally, he wasn't born in the United States, they claim. But, the Hawaii Department of Health produced his birth certificate so people would stop complaining about it, and focus on the myriad of other huge ACTUAL problems facing our nation. You know, two wars, a failing economy, those things.

Guess what? It didn't stop the nutjobs. Nothing will.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds