Obama: Think About A Trade-In

09 Apr 2011 07:32 - 09 Apr 2011 08:13 #41 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic Obama: Think About A Trade-In

Now, I've answered your questions. Please return the favor and answer the same ones yourselves.

Sure SC, I'll be happy to answer... :Sick:

While I wouldn't do it, because I prefer to be respectful of other cultures' major customs when in their lands

Yet they are not respectful of ours, i.e. September 11...

If everything that you learned about Muslims you learned on 9/11 then you are a crappy student.

No SC, THEY are a CRAPPY EXAMPLE!

when's the last time you saw a Christian American agree to not eat from dawn to dusk for a month without whining like a bitch?),

Wow...sounds like someone needs to call Dr. Laura for some serious counseling?? Maybe you could call in as "Bitter out of Ohio".

They rely too much on a rigid religious code

Ya think???

Help yourself SC if you want to associate with crap like this! Your "tolerance" is blinding you to the facts!

“O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies”

[al-Ahzaab 33:59]

“And tell the believing women to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things),

SC, the list of people wanting to kiss their shaggy muslim ass is getting longer every day...and your name just happens to be at the top!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Apr 2011 07:32 #42 by outdoor338
What has happened in France, Germany and Holland, will happen here in the US, its a slow growing cancer! It ain't going away.

09 Apr 2011 07:33 #43 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic Obama: Think About A Trade-In

You can talk about respecting them because you believe they are devout in their faith, and in the places they want you to believe they are peaceful, you read it, and believe it. I say, open your eyes. This isn't about science, it is about reality.

:yeahthat: You're right on Nmysys!

09 Apr 2011 10:08 #44 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Obama: Think About A Trade-In
Raise you hand if you are in favor of a 'troll hole' forum. And they have to stay there.

09 Apr 2011 10:15 #45 by ScienceChic

Nmysys wrote: SC:

Talking about big pictures, let's elaborate. We all know you are and wish to be tolerant. But tolerance of something that you know so little of can end up being extremely harmful. This situation we have been discussing is nothing something that is or will happen over night. It is much more insidious than that. This is not assimilation as you would like to see it occur, it is a slow all encompassing take-over. The Muslim Hordes want to rule the world. I know, you will mock that because you believe that the Muslim people in general are a peaceful people. The problem is that you are only seeing that part that they wish for you to see. There are two faces of the Muslim World. It has been discussed before, but maybe I should remind you, that the Koran tells them that they Can and Should lie to Non-believers. It is alright to be deceitful to those who do not believe as they do, because the End Justifies the Means.

Yes, I believe that ultimately Sharia Law will be imposed on this country. There are already signs of it. A judge ruled that Sharia Law can be applied to a particular case, just two weeks ago here in this country. That sets a precedence! Look at Europe. Look at France and the U.K. and the Netherlands and see what the encroaching problem has become. We can't sit here and think that we are immune to this problem no matter how much we want to be immune, or think that it can't happen here. We have to be pro-active or it will get to be as big a problem here as it is there.

It is a wonderful thing that Liberals have, a feel good attitude. You all believe because you tell yourselves that you are tolerant, that you are doing the right thing. And the truth is that in many cases over the past decades that has worked and proven to be right, but not in a case where we are in a clash of civilizations. This has been going on forever, and this time they do not plan to lose. They are taking their time about it and slowly but surely they are encroaching on the world.

You can talk about respecting them because you believe they are devout in their faith, and in the places they want you to believe they are peaceful, you read it, and believe it. I say, open your eyes. This isn't about science, it is about reality.

Nmysys, thank you very much for this thoughtful, comprehensive reply. This response of yours is the kind of back and forth discussion for which the Courthouse is intended; other forums exist for other types of exchanges.

I don't disagree that Muslims would like to spread their religion and make it the dominant force in the world, it's what religions do (and what makes me dislike them so much). And if they do make Christianity a minority religion, which is something that Christianity has been aspiring to do to other religions since they came into existence, then it's merely Darwinian law - survival of the fittest. Sucks to think that we may be on the losing end, huh?

You know what we've got going for us though? Since WW1 we've been the dominant force in the world. Other countries citizens have adopted tons of American habits and ideals. In Europe, especially, religion itself has been losing prominence. For Muslims to "take over" other countries, they are going to have to convince people to give up mannerisms of dress, eating, living that I don't see them giving up easily. I get that you see it as insidious; I see their influence as having limits - people aren't going to stand for adopting their parochial, and rigid tenets.

Couple that, too, to the drastic environmental changes that many refuse to accept is already in the works, so there's been not enough active mitigation enacted, and survival is going to become the priority - we won't have to squabble over petty religious differences. Hmm, maybe that's why Middle Eastern countries have been escalating too - they have fewer natural resources on which to draw - for example, the don't have the fertile soil in enough abundance to grow enough food, especially with increasing drought conditions. The coming decades will not be rosy, for any of us.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

09 Apr 2011 11:35 #46 by Nmysys

I see their influence as having limits - people aren't going to stand for adopting their parochial, and rigid tenets.

SC:

Have you paid attention to Europe? Sorry to say, my friend that it is not a matter of people not standing for adopting their tenets. Due to the Liberal mentality, I'm sorry to say, they are being allowed to do much more than just put their foot in the door. The people are being forced by PC to let them become this insidious force I mentioned. Fear of being called a racist or intolerant makes people hold back from saying what is on their minds until it then becomes too late.

it's what religions do

Too general of a statement, my dear. Not ALL religions do that. Judaism for one has never had the philosophy of proselytizing.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds