J. Crew Plants the Seeds for Gender Identity

12 Apr 2011 09:34 #11 by Nobody that matters
:popcorn:

I really wish I had more time today. This thread could be a fun one.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Apr 2011 09:41 #12 by Nmysys
We call it the feminization of men. It started back when we were told we had to get in touch with our feminine side. IMO it was all part of the agenda to legitimize gay marriage. Today we are being told that this is the new normal. The children are being taught in school about gay and lesbian lifestyles. Remember back when the first controversy was about sex education in elementary schools, condoms given out in school? Today little boys are being taught to be gay. You should be able to gather from that why this thread.

12 Apr 2011 09:49 #13 by Kate
Thanks for the reply, Nmysys. First, let me ask, what is the problem with men getting in touch with their feminine side? I don't think there is anything wrong with that, do you? If so, why?

The next question is "what is the problem with the legitimization of gay marriage?" Should not a person be able to marry whomever they desire? I don't think we should restrict the rights of a person to legally marry their chosen partner.

I do not think that boys are being taught, in school, to be gay. Where is that happening? Is there a "gay course" that is on the curriculum?

In terms of being taught about the gay & lesbian lifestyle, they should be aware of the existence of that lifestyle, since it exists, but I seriously doubt that they are being told to "be gay."

12 Apr 2011 09:53 #14 by Nobody that matters

Kate wrote: Thanks for the reply, Nmysys. First, let me ask, what is the problem with men getting in touch with their feminine side? I don't think there is anything wrong with that, do you? If so, why?

I'd like to field that one. There is nothing wrong with a man getting in touch with his feminine side.

In order to kill an enemy, first you have to know that enemy. That applies within a man's own head as well as in war.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

12 Apr 2011 09:57 #15 by Kate
LOL! Great post, Nobody!

12 Apr 2011 10:03 #16 by chickaree
This has a lot of echos from the face veil thread. Should men and women de ide how they want to dress? Is a woman in camo and boots promoting homosexuality? Why do certain externalities excite such hatred. Dress the way you want to. Show who you are by what you do. It makes me angry that Americans ha e become so shallow. Our faith, our politics and now our identities are skin deep. It's like junk food.

12 Apr 2011 10:15 #17 by Mayhem

12 Apr 2011 10:21 #18 by Soulshiner

Nmysys wrote: The children are being taught in school about gay and lesbian lifestyles. Remember back when the first controversy was about sex education in elementary schools, condoms given out in school? Today little boys are being taught to be gay.

Source for this? Show me one time that little were being taught to be gay. Otherwise I call BS on your statement.

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

12 Apr 2011 10:33 #19 by Nmysys

12 Apr 2011 10:38 #20 by Nmysys
Other people see this as an agenda.

WND Exclusive ON CAPITOL HILL
Obama czar's 'homo-genda' proposed for U.S. schools
Congressional legislation called 'a sexual revolutionary's dream'
Posted: February 10, 2010
11:08 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2011 WorldNetDaily

A homosexual congressman from Colorado has proposed a law critics say would give controversial federal school safety czar Kevin Jennings – a longtime homosexual-rights advocate – almost unlimited authority to mandate indoctrination in public schools at taxpayer expense.

"It doesn't get much more fascist than this! It's a sexual revolutionary's dream," wrote Linda Harvey of Mission America.

Under the legislation by Democrat Rep. Jared Polis, Jennings "can create pro-homosexual programs and policies to their hearts' delight," Harvey wrote.

Read More: http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=124704

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds