J. Crew Plants the Seeds for Gender Identity

12 Apr 2011 07:22 #1 by Nmysys
We have talked before about the feminization of men. One more step!

J. Crew Plants the Seeds for Gender Identity

By Dr. Keith Ablow

Published April 11, 2011

| FoxNews.com

A recent feature in J. Crew's online catalogue portrays designer Jenna Lyons painting her son Beckett’s toe nails hot pink. The quote accompanying the image reads, “Lucky for me, I ended up with a boy whose favorite color is pink. Toenail painting is way more fun in neon.”

Yeah, well, it may be fun and games now, Jenna, but at least put some money aside for psychotherapy for the kid—and maybe a little for others who’ll be affected by your “innocent” pleasure.

This is a dramatic example of the way that our culture is being encouraged to abandon all trappings of gender identity—homogenizing males and females when the outcome of such “psychological sterilization” [my word choice] is not known.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/04/11/j-crew-plants-seeds-gender-identity/#ixzz1JJZe8OEO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Apr 2011 07:46 #2 by Mayhem
Watch for the praise from all the usual suspects around here. I guess this explains manna pro. VL for the newbies

12 Apr 2011 08:09 #3 by outdoor338

12 Apr 2011 08:57 - 12 Apr 2011 09:03 #4 by Cowboy
Its all in the in the lefts game plan. Drink Up :Koolaid:

12 Apr 2011 09:02 #5 by Kate
Help me understand the purpose of this thread. Are you saying that men should be tough and made of nails? Men should be more like John Wayne? (Assuming he was straight.)

12 Apr 2011 09:10 - 12 Apr 2011 09:11 #6 by Cowboy
I just another part of the liberal left, to degender both groups, mix them together. Heck little boys get arrested for playing war games or having a plastic toy gun. But bring a doll to school and thats OK!!! Really do I need to say any more.

12 Apr 2011 09:10 #7 by Mayhem

Kate wrote: Help me understand the purpose of this thread. Are you saying that men should be tough and made of nails? Men should be more like John Wayne? (Assuming he was straight.)

Men should behave like men. Women should be have like women

http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/6624092/YOU-BETTA-KNOW-YOUR-ROLE.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=The-rock

12 Apr 2011 09:16 #8 by Nobody that matters

Kate wrote: Help me understand the purpose of this thread. Are you saying that men should be tough and made of nails? Men should be more like John Wayne? (Assuming he was straight.)

I'm not going to go as far as your stereotyping, but I will say that any male with painted pink nails is going to create alot of tension in a men's locker room.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

12 Apr 2011 09:19 #9 by Kate

Cowboy wrote: I just another part of the liberal left, to degender both groups, mix them together. Heck little boys get arrested for playing war games or having a plastic toy gun. But bring a doll to school and thats OK!!! Really do I need to say any more.

Well, yes, please do say more. First, why do you say it is part of the liberal left? There must be a secret plot that I don't know about.

Second, what is wrong with men acting more like women and vice versa? If that's what they want to do, why should they not? Is there a reason why you are trying to tell men they need to be more manly?

Third, I'm not even going to try to argue your comparison of dolls vs. guns.

Finally, I have never heard of a boy being arrested for playing war games.

12 Apr 2011 09:30 #10 by Mayhem

Kate wrote:

Cowboy wrote: I just another part of the liberal left, to degender both groups, mix them together. Heck little boys get arrested for playing war games or having a plastic toy gun. But bring a doll to school and thats OK!!! Really do I need to say any more.

Well, yes, please do say more. First, why do you say it is part of the liberal left? There must be a secret plot that I don't know about.

Second, what is wrong with men acting more like women and vice versa? If that's what they want to do, why should they not? Is there a reason why you are trying to tell men they need to be more manly?

Third, I'm not even going to try to argue your comparison of dolls vs. guns.

Finally, I have never heard of a boy being arrested for playing war games.

File Attachment:

kids get arrested for drawing a gun much less playing a game

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds