J. Crew Plants the Seeds for Gender Identity

12 Apr 2011 10:43 #21 by LadyJazzer
rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

You are seriously f**ked-up and deranged... But it IS fun to watch...

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

WorldNutDaily? MissionAmerica?? MassResistance??? REALLY?!?

rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

:Koolaid: :bash :Koolaid: :bash

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Apr 2011 10:51 #22 by Nmysys

Thanks for the reply, Nmysys. First, let me ask, what is the problem with men getting in touch with their feminine side? I don't think there is anything wrong with that, do you? If so, why?

Kate:

I'm probably not the best one to ask these questions of since I am 70, so you can imagine that I am of a totally different generation. I was raised in a different era. I think I have tried, probably not as hard as other, but I can't seem to find a feminine side. Nowadays, to me, women are women and most of the men seem to be too!!! I don't really understand that.

The next question is "what is the problem with the legitimization of gay marriage?" Should not a person be able to marry whomever they desire? I don't think we should restrict the rights of a person to legally marry their chosen partner.

I have expressed my opinion in the past, but let me try to sum it up for you. I never really cared what Two Consenting Adults did behind closed doors. It was none of my business and didn't affect me. What does bother me is it being thrown in my face. That doesn't make me homophobic. It makes me someone who thinks it is an abomination, simply put. As far as I am concerned they have the right to something. That something should be IMO civil unions, giving them the rights that allows them everything that they need, to make decisions in health emergencies, whatever. To me, marriage is a sacred institution between a man and a woman. To sum it up I am a man of faith in God.

I do not think that boys are being taught, in school, to be gay. Where is that happening? Is there a "gay course" that is on the curriculum?

In terms of being taught about the gay & lesbian lifestyle, they should be aware of the existence of that lifestyle, since it exists, but I seriously doubt that they are being told to "be gay."

When you make it the Normal, and teach about it and advise that they experiment with it, I think they are being taught to be gay.

12 Apr 2011 10:54 #23 by Nmysys
That's right LJ, I'm the one that is f##kD up and you are the Normal one!!!

:rofl

Like I said, this is the NEW NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!

12 Apr 2011 10:57 #24 by Kate
Admittedly, I just skimmed the WND article, Nmysys, but I didn't see anywhere where it says that a pro-homosexual indoctrination program WILL be implemented. It says, several ways, that he could or might or it's possible that he (Jennings) might set up a "homogenda." Yeah, homogenda. That's the title of the web page. This article is extremely difficult to read, as they seem to intersperse opinion with loose facts, and then mix them up in a way to inflame about what might happen from a predetermined viewpoint. This is not journalism, it's sensationalism.

I rarely go to World Net Daily, as almost all the articles are slanted extremely to the right. For example, this one. It seems the purpose of this article is to play on the fears people have against homosexuals. To be fair, I also don't go to DailyKos for the same reasons. I prefer more unbiased news sources.

12 Apr 2011 11:00 #25 by Nmysys

I prefer more unbiased news sources.

Where would that be, pray tell?

12 Apr 2011 11:07 #26 by Kate

Nmysys wrote: I'm probably not the best one to ask these questions of since I am 70, so you can imagine that I am of a totally different generation. I was raised in a different era. I think I have tried, probably not as hard as other, but I can't seem to find a feminine side. Nowadays, to me, women are women and most of the men seem to be too!!! I don't really understand that.

Fair enough. That's your opinion and I'm fine with that.

Nmysys wrote: I have expressed my opinion in the past, but let me try to sum it up for you. I never really cared what Two Consenting Adults did behind closed doors. It was none of my business and didn't affect me. What does bother me is it being thrown in my face. That doesn't make me homophobic. It makes me someone who thinks it is an abomination, simply put. As far as I am concerned they have the right to something. That something should be IMO civil unions, giving them the rights that allows them everything that they need, to make decisions in health emergencies, whatever. To me, marriage is a sacred institution between a man and a woman. To sum it up I am a man of faith in God.

How do you think it's being thrown in your face? Gay pride parades? I'll bet (and please don't take this the wrong way) that white people in the 50's & 60's thought civil liberties were being thrown in their face with marches. (Not to say you are racist) But many of the gays I know simply want to live their lives in peace, with the same opportunities and rights as others, which includes marriage.

You can view gay lifestyle as an abomination, since it's your right to hold your own opinions. Just don't force that opinion on others by denying them their right to marry. That's how I see it. I know we disagree on this.

Don't get me started on the sacred institution of marriage, as nearly 50% of all marriages end in divorce. Doesn't sound exactly sacred to me. (It's a sore point.)

Nmysys wrote: When you make it the Normal, and teach about it and advise that they experiment with it, I think they are being taught to be gay.

Again, I don't see it as teaching them to be gay, just educating them to the world around them. Gays exist, just be aware. I seriously doubt they are being advised in school (at least in Jeffco) to experiment with any type of sex.

12 Apr 2011 11:09 #27 by Kate

Nmysys wrote:

I prefer more unbiased news sources.

Where would that be, pray tell?

My current favorite is bbc.com. It's from England (obviously) and I got hooked on it while searching for info on the Japan earthquake. They have very well written & researched articles.

12 Apr 2011 11:14 #28 by Nmysys
Awhile back one of the other posters on here came to [url=http://www.ArkansasHeadWatersBound.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]www.ArkansasHeadWatersBound.com[/url] another site and got into a discussion about a similar topic and expressed the same exact sentiments about the divorce rate in heterosexual marriages and I did some research and posted a reply to it that stated that the divorce rate in Gay marriages is even higher than that of heterosexual marriage.

12 Apr 2011 11:26 #29 by Kate
I'd be interested in seeing that study, Nmysys, as long as it's not the study from frc.org (Family Research Council) They would be a bit biased, I think.

Actually, I'd be a bit concerned about any study that shows any conclusions concerning homosexual marriage, as it's legal in only a few states and for a very short time. Still, I'd be interested in seeing it.

12 Apr 2011 11:33 #30 by Nmysys
From the posting I mentioned!

According to Wikipedia:

A study on short-term same-sex marriages in Norway and Sweden found that divorce rates were higher in same-sex marriages than in opposite-sex marriages, and that unions of lesbians are considerably less stable, or more dynamic, than unions of gay men. Conversely, in the United Kingdom the divorce rate is a mere one percent for gays and is much lower in Denmark.[1][2][3] The authors cited that this may be due to same-sex couples "non- involvement in joint parenthood", "lower exposure to normative pressure about the necessity of life-long unions" as well as differing motivations for getting
married.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds