Minnesota Under Attack From Sharia Law

13 Apr 2011 11:04 #1 by outdoor338
Many of you said this would never happen...think twice!

[youtube:3h0knk09]
[/youtube:3h0knk09]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Apr 2011 11:20 #2 by Mayhem
Nice :thumbsup: Maybe we can get them to set up satellite offices in mexifornia and chicago.

13 Apr 2011 12:00 #3 by outdoor338
Many people on 285 said this would never happen, well folks, its here! It's happening, and this is just the beginning, watch the cancer spread!

13 Apr 2011 12:20 #4 by Kate
I don't watch videos to get information. Can you provide a link that I can read that is not a blog?

13 Apr 2011 12:25 #5 by outdoor338
It was a news cast..

13 Apr 2011 12:29 #6 by bailey bud
The Muslims are coming.... The Muslims are coming!

Okay - since the beginning of the Civil war in Somalia, about 100,000 people migrated from Somalia to the USA (count their subsequent families, and you get about 200,000)

Minnesota is by far and away - the most common destination for these individuals (about 30,000 settled --- 60,000 people now residing in Minnesota).

Settlers are usually supported by non-government volunteer groups (Lutheran Social Services, World Relief, Catholic Charities). Minnesota just happens to actively support these humanitarian organizations (Minnesota is one of the more charitable US states).

There's occasional discussion of this issue within the state of Minnesota - but most of the fanatical and hysterical coverage - comes from National organizations trying to hype up a few old issues. (you don't see Minnesotans nearly as charged as your commentator from faux news).

The Target incident dates back to 2007 --- it's old news.

The bratwurst, beer, and Lutheran state of Minnesota is a long long way from being remotely threatened by Sharia.

13 Apr 2011 12:37 #7 by outdoor338
BB, I have family there, not as far as you think...

13 Apr 2011 12:39 #8 by Kate

outdoor338 wrote: It was a news cast..

Sorry, I don't trust Fox News. They slant their news coverage. What else do you have that supports this?

13 Apr 2011 12:42 #9 by outdoor338
do a goggle search, I'm sure you have time...funny you don't watch video's, but yet..probably watched some liberal obama channel for your fix of liberalism of the day...

13 Apr 2011 12:49 #10 by bailey bud
Outdoor - so do I --- in fact - I (and they) support some of the resettlement organizations. I lived and worked there for awhile - right on the border of civilization (Brooklyn Park). My church was relatively involved, as well.

This is just something else to get hysterical about (Minnesota - being a place of non-hysteria - hasn't really responded much to the humorous collection of events).

Jesse Ventura posed considerably more threat to the state's character than these folks.

A note to fellow observers - don't do a google search - it just a bunch of carbon copies of the same thing - mostly from non-Minnesotans, who want to get worked up about something.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds