I'm normal- you're weird

14 Apr 2011 15:52 #11 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic I'm normal- you're weird

For those of you who accused me of using it as an excuse not to read the article.....that would be you nmysys....I expected no less from you....it seems to be your mission here to insult me every chance you get.

Payback can be Hell sometimes, can't it???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Apr 2011 15:58 #12 by archer
Replied by archer on topic I'm normal- you're weird

Nmysys wrote:

For those of you who accused me of using it as an excuse not to read the article.....that would be you nmysys....I expected no less from you....it seems to be your mission here to insult me every chance you get.

Payback can be Hell sometimes, can't it???

make up your own insults....I've already used that one.

14 Apr 2011 16:03 #13 by Martin Ent Inc
Beer is great, God is good people are crazy.

The older I get the more weird everyone else is.

14 Apr 2011 16:23 #14 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic I'm normal- you're weird
I didn't read the article. I don't have to because I already know that I AM weird. tongue: And don't try to tell me that I am not.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

14 Apr 2011 16:31 #15 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic I'm normal- you're weird
Yes you are Photo, but a cool weird, unlike Archer.

Archer:

Remember the old adage, What comes around, goes around??

You should have paid attention in Sunday School and learned, YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW!!!

14 Apr 2011 16:36 #16 by archer
nmysys, your bullying posts don't scare me, I consider the source and dismiss them.

14 Apr 2011 16:38 #17 by Pony Soldier

archer wrote:

towermonkey wrote: 285bound on a cell phone? You really are weird! Site takes forever to load on a 3G phone.

not on my DroidX...it loads as fast as most computers...... It's verizon 3g. I can actually go from one web site to another on my phone pretty quickly. It's easier to carry the phone around with me especially when I'm going outside than to carry a laptop :) I have kindle on the cell, so I usually take it with me to read my books rather than drag the kindle.....and I can check forums if I want. :wink:

Yeah, I can't use the Droid OS as I need to use gotomypc and citrix doesn't like droid. I've got the crappy windows mobile HTC with Verizon and it kills me to look at this site with that.

14 Apr 2011 16:46 #18 by archer

towermonkey wrote:

archer wrote:

towermonkey wrote: 285bound on a cell phone? You really are weird! Site takes forever to load on a 3G phone.

not on my DroidX...it loads as fast as most computers...... It's verizon 3g. I can actually go from one web site to another on my phone pretty quickly. It's easier to carry the phone around with me especially when I'm going outside than to carry a laptop :) I have kindle on the cell, so I usually take it with me to read my books rather than drag the kindle.....and I can check forums if I want. :wink:

Yeah, I can't use the Droid OS as I need to use gotomypc and citrix doesn't like droid. I've got the crappy windows mobile HTC with Verizon and it kills me to look at this site with that.

bummer TM.....I really like the DroidX.......I can do almost anything on it that I can do on a laptop......just the smaller screen to deal with. have you tried the IPhone?

14 Apr 2011 16:49 #19 by Pony Soldier
No, I'm stuck with the HTC until the contract is up - September I think. I'll probably go with I-Phone then if it will handle Citrix.

14 Apr 2011 17:00 #20 by deltamrey
Replied by deltamrey on topic I'm normal- you're weird
Hummmmmmmm...actually I am weird........your a. normal b. also weird or c. .a little of both hopefully summing to 100% human.

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds