U.N. Debate Earth to Have Human Rights Status

02 May 2011 05:41 #21 by TPP

Wicked wrote: Oh, and TPP, the quote is "Just remember you are unique, like everyone else!" :thumbsup:

I wish that was true, but it's NOT in China!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 May 2011 05:44 #22 by TPP
BTW, IF those morons in the U.N. consider Earth with Human Rights, the only place they can go for its written REAL birth certificate, will be the BIBLE, and we all know they would NEVER do that so, no worries!

04 May 2011 16:32 #23 by Wicked

Trouble wrote: I'll bet Wicked also supports "carbon offsetting" and pays into it voluntarily!! rofllol rofllol rofllol

Carbon offsets are for pussies. I'm all about civil disobedience! :thumbsup:

http://scienceblogs.com/illconsidered/2 ... mining.php

http://www.desmogblog.com/tim-dechristo ... ty-verdict

“Under a government which imprisons any unjustly, the true place for a just man is also a prison.” Henry David Thoreau on Civil Disobedience

We'll hold this line until Hell freezes over --Then we'll hold it on ice skates.-Anonymous picket sign

Couldn’t, wouldn’t, mustn’t, shouldn’t – these are the laments of the spineless. –Bette Davis

Feminist. We Just Call Out Bulls**t Where We See It.

04 May 2011 17:19 #24 by Nmysys

Carbon offsets are for pussies. I'm all about civil disobedience! :thumbsup:

Now I respect that.

And earlier someone wrote that I don't respect women.

04 May 2011 18:08 #25 by Wicked
:wink: Just make sure you don't hold the door for me! rofllol Wanna go chain yourself to a mountain top mine entrance and block their work with me? You strike me as the activist type!

We'll hold this line until Hell freezes over --Then we'll hold it on ice skates.-Anonymous picket sign

Couldn’t, wouldn’t, mustn’t, shouldn’t – these are the laments of the spineless. –Bette Davis

Feminist. We Just Call Out Bulls**t Where We See It.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds