CPL HARDEY an EMBARASSMENT...

19 Apr 2011 11:17 #11 by CC
Replied by CC on topic CPL HARDEY an EMBARASSMENT...
Thank CG for the link....

AV8OR wrote:
Of course, does this deflect from a deeper incident that may have happened at the party? A former SRO is going to start feeling left out.

I know you want him to be guilty of more than that, but do you really think something "deeper" could happen and not be reported along with the drinking? Is that just speculation on your part? IMO, what happened was bad enough. It's apparently not a crime, but maybe it should be if a law officer is involved. Throwing other unfounded accusations around deflects from the seriousness of the reality and undermines the discussion.

4evr - There was no electioneering. There was no $400,000 a month. There are no 719 missing votes. Taking somebody else's work without permission is a form of theft. Inability to tell private editorial content from a state statute is a disabling character flaw.
Admit it all and you'll feel better.

Once again.....***** ** **** ***?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Apr 2011 11:54 #12 by youngfogey

ColoradoXprss wrote:

noneya BIZ wrote: As Mamarama said: (warning) Park County, Corruption in Progress... I guess I have to ask CX.. Has there really been MANY that haven't broke the PCSO Policies and Procedures?? :shots: (i had to add that just because i like it)

I would imagine one would have to ask the "experts" who have been or are currently still in thePCSOs employ?
:thumbsup:

Sometimes, when a chink appears in the armor (like the latest Hardey story) things start peeking out until the dam bursts. We're lucky the Flume decided to print this one. If people will feel safer about providing facts and evidence, we might actually get somewhere. Somewhere that's not backwards, like the rest of our great county. :Whistle

19 Apr 2011 11:58 #13 by youngfogey

Becky wrote: Thank CG for the link....

AV8OR wrote:
Of course, does this deflect from a deeper incident that may have happened at the party? A former SRO is going to start feeling left out.

I know you want him to be guilty of more than that, but do you really think something "deeper" could happen and not be reported along with the drinking? Is that just speculation on your part? IMO, what happened was bad enough. It's apparently not a crime, but maybe it should be if a law officer is involved. Throwing other unfounded accusations around deflects from the seriousness of the reality and undermines the discussion.

4evr - There was no electioneering. There was no $400,000 a month. There are no 719 missing votes. Taking somebody else's work without permission is a form of theft. Inability to tell private editorial content from a state statute is a disabling character flaw.

There you go again, breaking all the rules you insist others follow. And once again - you can't read? I'm glad you're living up to your reputation, Becky. At first I thought all those people were exaggerating about you. Clearly not. You just make things up out of thin air on a regular basis. Pathetic AND ignorant.

You are obviously taken completely by surprise by the insertion of the odd expression of sanity and logic.

19 Apr 2011 16:17 #14 by CC
Replied by CC on topic CPL HARDEY an EMBARASSMENT...
Here is a follow up video and story.

http://www.9news.com/news/local/article ... department

I actually watched it several times LOL

20 Apr 2011 16:56 #15 by MamaRama
Hey CX, are there REALLY experts in the PCSO?? who I ask, who?? :VeryScared:

20 Apr 2011 21:29 #16 by ColoradoXprss

MamaRama wrote: Hey CX, are there REALLY experts in the PCSO?? who I ask, who?? :VeryScared:

rofllol NOT really....but if you give them "3 chances" ooppsss I meant "strikes" they might come up with some sort of viable answer they could fluff off as a "lie"!! :can't hear

22 Apr 2011 09:18 #17 by youngfogey

youngfogey wrote:

Becky wrote: Thank CG for the link....

AV8OR wrote:

There you go again, breaking all the rules you insist others follow. And once again - you can't read? I'm glad you're living up to your reputation, Becky. At first I thought all those people were exaggerating about you. Clearly not. You just make things up out of thin air on a regular basis. Pathetic AND ignorant.

You are obviously taken completely by surprise by the insertion of the odd expression of sanity and logic.

I see somebody went through and changed Becky's post and my post to make it look like Becky did not break the rules and accuse me of being the deputy in trouble by asking me directly if I was him. You edited my post??? Good thing I saved a copy. So now you make it look like I'm criticizing Becky for doing nothing instead of explaining that some moderator went and edited the info to cover Becky's rule-breaking. I am putting this quote and answer in to make it clear that Becky accused me, by name, of being the demoted deputy. So typical for this place to have different rules for different people. You're really no better than the other boards, you know. Changing posts after the fact to make your pet trouble-maker look innocent. Shame on the hypocrites.

22 Apr 2011 09:39 #18 by Stella22
So glad you pointed that out youngfogey. So much for honesty and integrety here. :wink:

22 Apr 2011 10:01 #19 by ScienceChic

youngfogey wrote: I see somebody went through and changed Becky's post and my post to make it look like Becky did not break the rules and accuse me of being the deputy in trouble by asking me directly if I was him. You edited my post??? Good thing I saved a copy. So now you make it look like I'm criticizing Becky for doing nothing instead of explaining that some moderator went and edited the info to cover Becky's rule-breaking. I am putting this quote and answer in to make it clear that Becky accused me, by name, of being the demoted deputy. So typical for this place to have different rules for different people. You're really no better than the other boards, you know. Changing posts after the fact to make your pet trouble-maker look innocent. Shame on the hypocrites.

In case you didn't notice, Becky's post was edited as well, and your post was not - merely her quote within your post. And let me be very clear about this: it was not done to protect Becky, it was done to protect you youngfogey , as we do not allow personal information speculation about other members to be posted on the forums. This rule applies to everyone, including Becky, Robyn, Jim, or even me. And the way that we handle it is to PM the person who posted the personal information first and ask them to remove it themselves. If it happens a 2nd time, we remove it ourselves and PM the poster as to what we did and why. We did not PM you about the edit to your post youngfogey, as it was an edit to Becky's post that you quoted, and since you had complained about her asking in your post; our apologies for not PM'ing you about the change, we thought that it was obvious why we changed it and didn't need to explain it to you privately. Next time, we will do so.

So, yes, Stella and youngfogey, we are all about not just honesty and integrity here on 285Bound, but also in communicating and working with our members to help keep this site in compliance, rather than just slapping your hands, suspending you, or banning you outright for a mistake that you made.

If anyone has any other comments, questions, or suggestions, please feel free to post them in another thread or PM me directly. We will be removing the personal info from youngfogey's post above, again to protect youngfogey, and from the first post in which this question was asked that we forgot to edit out - and that was our mistake and we apologize for that.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

22 Apr 2011 10:10 - 22 Apr 2011 11:35 #20 by Pony Soldier
Young Fogey, you would have been banned at other local sites just for posting that again unedited not to mention that sig line of yours. Just sayin....

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds