CPL HARDEY an EMBARASSMENT...

22 Apr 2011 10:49 #21 by nothing wrong with me
Replied by nothing wrong with me on topic CPL HARDEY an EMBARASSMENT...
You know, I noticed that the posts weren't edited to completely hide the part that was removed, but each original letter starred to indicate something had been there that wasn't allowed.
It doesn't look like anyone's trying to make it look like no one broke the rules, just remove what wasn't supposed to be there.
And anyone can figure that Youngfogey's response was to what was starred out so I think it was good that their whole post wasn't removed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Apr 2011 12:07 #22 by youngfogey
I appreciate the explanation, but I have seen the same type of posts and signatures here that have not been addressed, so I saw nothing wrong with my signature. I did it, in fact, to copy a signature by one of your regulars who was attacking Billy or Willy or whoever that was. Same kind of thing, calling another member names in a signature. And, other instances of accusing me and a few others of being part of the sheriff's department have heretofore gone unaddressed. So you can understand my conclusion that some people can get away with it and some can't. I just responded to another post where someone said I was the undersheriff. If your regulars don't know the rules or refuse to follow them, I and the few who disagree with the abusive people should not be chastised.

Again, thank you for the response. I did not feel like I needed the protection because my position was obvious. Maybe another complained who felt like they were not being sufficiently protected from pointing out their own transgressions. I will keep your information in mind for future communications and report all posts that break rules. Replacing the words with stars just make it look like the poster did it herself. I would have appreciated if you had put a small comment on the bottom, under your name, that you edited it to take out the name. That would have been much more clear. As it was, I had no way of knowing who changed the posts and that it was an admin.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds