Border Agents Confirm Orders Not to Arrest Illegals

19 Apr 2011 11:17 #1 by outdoor338
An Arizona sheriff says he has been flooded with calls and emails of support from local and federal agents who back his claims that the U.S. Border Patrol has effectively ordered them to stop apprehending illegal immigrants crossing the U.S.-Mexican border.

“Upper management has advised supervisors to have agents ‘turn back South’ (TBS) the illegal aliens (aka bodies) they detect attempting to unlawfully enter the country … at times you even hear supervisors order the agents over the radio to ‘TBS’ the aliens instead of catching them,” one San Diego border agent wrote in an email to Cochise County Sheriff Larry Dever.

“This only causes more problems as the aliens, as you know, don’t just go back to Mexico and give up. They keep trying, sometimes without 10 minutes in-between attempts, to cross illegally,” continued the email, which was among a number of communications to Dever reviewed by FoxNews.com. “This makes the job for agents more dangerous. Not only are the aliens more defiant, they also begin to feel like they can get away with breaking our federal laws.”

http://conservativebyte.com/2011/04/bor ... -illegals/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Apr 2011 11:48 #2 by kresspin
So now you and Nmysys are down to posting different threads on the same subject? What does that accomplish, in your mind?

19 Apr 2011 16:29 #3 by Nmysys
Does that mean that we owe you an apology for making you read two different stories about the same topic?

Well, I apologize if it is my fault.

:can't hear

19 Apr 2011 16:33 #4 by kresspin
Still answering for Outdoor, huh?

19 Apr 2011 16:45 #5 by Nmysys
I answered for me. You did mention my screen name in your reply!!!

Outdoor can answer for himself.

Amazing. Even when I try to be nice LIBERALS can't resist the urge to be Biatches!!!

I take back my apology!!!

19 Apr 2011 18:31 #6 by kresspin
It was a question to Outdoor. You posted first. He apparently just gets on, doesn't bother to scan what's been posted and posts the same stuff... It's happened before.

Since you both both posted basically the same thing, you both probably got your tea party talking points memo at the same time and rushed to the computer. You just happened to beat him because you're in better shape.

(some day, someone is going to break your !!! key)

19 Apr 2011 19:30 #7 by Nmysys
Maybe it will be VL?

Gee does my !!!!!!! annoy you?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19 Apr 2011 19:36 #8 by kresspin
When you use it for everything, it loses its impact. You also use !!! as if it were a club you are beating over our heads.

19 Apr 2011 21:44 #9 by Blazer Bob

Nmysys wrote: Maybe it will be VL?

Gee does my !!!!!!! annoy you?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't get it. K deflects yet another thread and you let him do it. Why? I heard the Pres say his border enforcement is unprecedented. Maybe this is what he meant?

19 Apr 2011 22:18 #10 by kresspin
Nep, which is better?

Tie up a group of border patrol officers for hours taking in one group of illegals, holding them, transporting them back across the border where they'll turn around and come back or turning them back when contacted and then moving on to the next group?

The first option takes the agents out of circulation for a period of time. The second one doesn't.

Think about the speeding cars that whiz past while a deputy is sitting on the side of the road writing one ticket.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds