Border Agents Confirm Orders Not to Arrest Illegals

20 Apr 2011 20:24 - 20 Apr 2011 20:31 #21 by navycpo7

kresspin wrote: Since the Tea Party/Republican Party will be drastically cutting federal programs and agencies, how to you propose we protect our border better with less people?

Lets bring the troops home, then lets patrol the borders. Would keep the troops in good shape and trained. Hell, I'll go. No problem. But blaming this on the Tea Party or Republicans, you forgot to add in the Democrats also. Border protection is the responsibly of all. Now lets look at what has happened lately, Bush did nothing. obama has done not a damn thing. And now congress is saying that immigratation reform will not happen. Here is some of the problems also. We have the likes of Pelosi who has illegals working in her vineyard, and she is not the only one that is doing this. So if Congress won't even follow the oath they took the solution to the problem will never happen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Apr 2011 20:25 #22 by outdoor338
kresspin, I believe you mean, "how do you propose" rather than "how to you propose." :biggrin: a spelling nazi, caught breaking the law.. :woo hoo:

21 Apr 2011 01:07 #23 by kresspin
Outdoor, nice try but my post to you wasn't to point out a spelling error. It was to point out you said the wrong thing. If you want to stand by it, then your post would mean there is still a way to go before you care less about me.

Number two: mine was a typo, not a spelling error.

So you are wrong twice in one post.

21 Apr 2011 05:14 #24 by outdoor338
why correct anyones post, seems silly to me, you have done it to others as well..worry about your own posts..I make plenty of mistakes, it's ok...so no need to worry!

21 Apr 2011 05:54 #25 by TPP

kresspin wrote: Since the Tea Party/Republican Party will be drastically cutting federal programs and agencies, how to you propose we protect our border better with less people?

How about moving the troops from Germany, Iraq (like Nero-oblama promised), and the troops from Japan, and put them on the border, Just say'in!

Which brings to mind, Why are we (U.S.) involved in Libya, but not in Syria? (which has WMD’s, BTW)!

21 Apr 2011 06:56 #26 by outdoor338

22 Apr 2011 21:19 #27 by kresspin

TPP wrote: How about moving the troops from Germany, Iraq (like Nero-oblama promised), and the troops from Japan, and put them on the border, Just say'in!

I believe The Posse Comitatus Act prevents that.

I'm very uncomfortable with armed U.S. forces acting in a law enforcement capacity on U.S. soil.

22 Apr 2011 21:21 #28 by kresspin

outdoor338 wrote: why correct anyones post, seems silly to me, you have done it to others as well..worry about your own posts..

I don't want to respond to something you didn't mean to say, that's why. If you were clearer, there would be no need.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds